Visiting Yang

It's been 5 days since Yang was arrested and it was the day that Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, Ren and Nora were going to see her. They would've done so earlier, but they had to serve detention and write that essay about bullying.

"I can't believe that we had to write those essays." Weiss said.

"Yeah. Besides those essays were keeping us from seeing Yang." Pyrrha said.

"That and the detention that we had to serve." Ren Said.

"But enough about that. How's your relationship with Cardin going Pyrrha?" Weiss asked.

"It's going well. We may even take it to the next level." Pyrrha said.

"I have to say that I'm awfully jealous of you Pyrrha. You have a boyfriend while Blake and I don't." Weiss said.

"That can't be true. What about Sun and Neptune? Weren't they after you?" Pyrrha said.

"Yeah until they heard what we're doing to that faker. Then they told us that they won't go after people who think it's funny to bully others over something stupid like transcripts." Weiss said.

"Don't talk about him. Besides we have better things to worry about then that loser." Blake said.

"You're right Blake. We have to see Yang and if anyone stops us...we have to break their legs." Nora Said.

"No Nora." Ren Said.

As the group turned the corner, a figure stepped out of the shadows and glared at their direction. Suddenly he picked up his scroll and called someone.

What did you learn Wrath?

They're not the least bit sorry for what they did. However...it seems like Jaune's former partner and bully are going to step their relationship to the next level.

Hmm...This could work for our advantage. Keep an eye on them then head back.

Wrath nodded and quickly started to head back to the shadows. Those fools will pay for their sins against Jaune. They already got Yang and now...It's time for the next victim(s) to pay when the time is right.

Meanwhile the group of five, finally made it to the police station and waited to see Yang. When she was finally brought into the room...the five had to hold in their gasps. Yang's hair was disheveled and she had massive eye-bags under her eyes. 

"Yang? What did they do to you?" Blake asked.

"Over the last couple of days..I've been beaten by people who are tougher than me. I also been used as a pet for some of the other prisoners." Yang Said.

"Can't you use your aura to do something?" Nora asked.

"My aura was locked as soon as I was placed in here. Right now..I'm just a punching bag for the other criminals." Yang Said.

"This can't stand...We need to get Professor Ozpin and Ms. Goodwitch to get you out." Weiss said.

"They won't do anything. I've killed 23 people Weiss. And I'm no longer a student at Beacon." Yang Said.

"Surely there's some other way for you to get out Yang. What about using your connections to your uncle to get out." Blake said.

"He's my former uncle now. He said that I was like my mother and practically disowned me." Yang said.

"I'm so sorry about this Yang. If only..." Weiss said before Yang stopped her.

"There was nothing that can be said to justify what I've done. I've let down my dad...correction ex father and let down Beacon. And more importantly...I let down Ruby who is too afraid to come with you to see me." Yang said.

After Yang said that, the small group of seven started to change the subject to the contest that Pyrrha was entering in a couple of days. Unknowingly giving the seven princes an idea that will ruin Pyrrha's reputation and show everyone Cardin's true colors.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋