Rage

After Envy came back to the house, he told the others about what he witnessed. To say that they were angry would be an understatement. 

"I can't believe that his so called friends would turn on him." Greed said.

"At least he still has that Rose girl by his side.However that doesn't really help matters at all. Take her team for example..They'll keep doing it whenever she isn't around." Gluttony Said.

"I propose that we teach everyone there a lesson. Especially those useless teachers at Beacon who haven't exactly helped Jaune in his time of need." Lust said.

"Yeah..But the question should be who do we go after first?" Wrath stated. Before anyone could speak..Jaune walked through the door with red swollen eyes. 

"How was your day Jaune?" Greed asked.

"Good. I only have one question...Did you follow me at school Envy?" Jaune Said.

"Yes. Only because of the way that you're acting..You hardly hang out with us anymore and just stay in bed crying. You try to eat food, but at school..you throw it up." Envy Said.

"Everything's fine guys. I'm just going through a hard time." Jaune Said. Wrath grabbed his wrist which caused him to hiss in pain. Wrath quickly let go in shock and watched him go to his room.

"You guys..don't think he cuts..Do you?" Wrath Asked.

"By that reaction...I say that he does." Pride Said.

"When I get my hands on them...They're so dead." Wrath yelled. Sloth placed his hand on his shoulder to help him calm down. They were all thinking the same thing..They just needed to keep cool heads.

"Death is too good for them. In order for them to be punished...They have to suffer." Sloth Said.

"Agreed. We also have to fix Jaune too. At this rate..He May die at some point before our revenge is complete." Greed Said.

"Yeah. However it seems like he's injuring himself behind our backs. So first of all..We need to get and hide all of the sharp things in the house. And secondly..We make him stay home for a couple of months for a vacation." Sloth Said.

The others agreed and quickly got to work. They still needed to decide on who to seek revenge on first, but right now..Jaune needs them.

Beware Beacon because your karma is coming for you.

Author POV:

Who do you guys want the Seven to take revenge on first? 

And how do you want it done?

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Bye 👋