Aftermath (Yang's Punishment) Part 1

*Before you ask...Jaune's parent's and sister's are dead. Killed by Grimm.

After Yang was knocked unconscious, she was taken into Vale custody. She was arrested for the murders of 23 people and the injuring of 57 people..3 of which are in critical condition. It on all the headlines in all of the kingdoms which made people question how Beacon handle their future huntsman and huntresses. During this time, Ruby was in the infirmary surrounded by her father..Taiyang, her uncle Qrow, Weiss, Blake along with PNR.

"I cannot believe that Yang would do this." Weiss Exclaimed.

"Well believe it because I saw what she did with my own two eyes. She didn't even recognize me when I came near her...She even glared at me. My own sister..glared at me all because she thought that I was someone else." Ruby Said. Ruby had tears going down her eyes which made Taiyang give her a hug while thinking about..Raven. He tried so hard to make Yang different then  her, but it seems like he failed. And now...She hurt and even killed lots of civilians for no apparent reason.

Qrow opened his mouth to say something, but stopped once he noticed Ozpin come in with Glynda Goodwitch. 

"Hello Ms. Rose..How are your injuries?" Ozpin Said.

"They're fine." Ruby Said.

"That's good. Now...We have to talk about Yang and now her actions affect all of you in this room." Ozpin Said.

"What do you mean?" Blake Asked.

"Yang Xia Long is no longer a student at Beacon. As of this moment...She is suspended and her aura will be locked away." Ozpin Said.

"What?! Why?" Pyrrha Asked.

"Why? I'll tell you why...Ms. Xia Long has caused 23 deaths of innocent civilians. Caused lots of property damage and has damaged the public's opinion about huntsman and huntresses." Glyda Goodwitch Said.

"That's understandable. But..What's going to happen to Yang?" Qrow Asked.

"She is going to be sent to prison." Ozpin said.

"What? Can't you do something." Nora Asked.

"No. You have to understand something Miss Valkyrie, Yang injured a lot of people and killed 23 others which is a goodsend considering the fact that she wasn't somewhere more populated. People are asking for her head and they will do anything to claim it." Ozpin stated.

"But.." Weiss started, but a glare from Goodwitch stopped her. 

"Now...Team RWBY..You will now be known as Team RWB until a replacement is determined." Ozpin Said. Ruby, Weiss and Blake nodded and accepted it.

"On a different note...We have to talk about all of you bullying a student." Goodwitch Said.

"Bullying?" Qrow Said.

"Yes..Bullying. Yang has also bullied this student when Ms. Ruby wasn't around." Ozpin Said.

"I can't believe you guys. I thought that I told all of you to leave Jaune alone yet you did this behind my back." Ruby Said.

"But he faked.." Weiss started, but stopped when Ozpin glared at her.

"No you listen to me. Mr. Arc has potential to be a good huntsman. And it seems like you 7 have made his school life a living hell. Luckily.One of Mr. Arc's caregivers called me and told me that he's taking a couple months to recover from his ideal." Ozpin Said.

"I can't believe that you kids would do that. Sure he cheated his way into Beacon, but here's something that you guys don't know...I also faked me way in." Qrow Said.

"But..." Ren started before Ozpin said something else.

"All of you excluding Ruby will serve detention and write an essay about the effects of bullying. Afterwards..You all will need to apologize to Mr. Arc." Ozpin Said. The small group looked at each other and nodded, but had two fingers crossed behind there backs. They weren't really going to apologize to Jaune..He still needed to suffer.

The group was unaware of the Seven Princes Looking in at the scene with snarls on their faces.

"That's it. Serving detention and writing Essays?! How could Ozpin be a fool...These brats won't learn anything by doing this and will go straight back to making his life a living hell." Wrath Said.

"Calm Down Wrath. We still need to pick another target. Oh..Let's do that Ice bitch. She's the one who's always putting Jaune down." Greed Said.

"No let's do the boy that started this...That bastard Cardin. He's currently dating that Pyrrha woman so it'll be like hitting two birds with one stone." Lust Said.

As the group continued talking, the small group started to get a feeling like badtimes were ahead....

If only they apologized to Jaune, but oh well.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Who should be next after this Aftermath?

Bye 👋