Aftermath (Yang's Punishment) Part 2

After the intel meeting in the infirmary, The adults quickly went to the Vale Police Departmebt to talk to Yang. When they arrived, they were met with hostile glares and snarls...which unnerved them for a bit before remembering that this was a consequence of Yang's actions.

"We're here to see Yang Xia Long." Taiyang Said to the Officer in the front desk. The Officer nodded and quickly led them to an interview room while he received Yang. After a couple of moments, the Officer came in with Yang who had big bags underneath her eyes with her hair disheveled.

"I'll be right outside. Just tell me when you're done." The Officer Said.

"Yang. Take a seat." Taiyang Said. Yang wordlessly sat down and looked at the floor. She didn't know what she did before he woke up here, but all she knew was that she hurt Ruby...Her precious little sister.

"Ms. Xia Long...Do you have any idea what you've done?" Glyda Asked.

"No." Yang said. 

"Well let me enlighten you. You damaged city property, killed 23 people, and injured over 57 people including Ms. Rose. You also managed to damage the people's trust in huntsman and huntresses." Glyda stated.

"What? I didn't do it." Yang Said.

"Yang....You killed 23 people...people who were going around and just spending time with their families or doing their daily lives. You injured 57 others which included your sister who is recovering in the infirmary. I never been more disappointed in you then this very moment." Taiyang Said.

"Dad..You got to believe me. Vomit Boy set me up. He's the real person that you want." Yang stated.

"Jaune Arc wasn't in the area...Ms. Xia Long. In fact..He was in his house the entire time since you and your friends decided to bully him over transcripts." Ozpin Said.

"But he faked his way into Beacon. The rest of us worked our butts off to go to Beacon, but you decide to let him into the school." Yang Said.

"News flask kid..I also faked my way into Beacon. However that's not important. What's important is that my niece...correction my former niece ended up like my sister..Raven." Qrow Said.

"Former Niece? What do you mean former Niece?" Yang asked.

"Yang...You killed multiple people and injured plenty of others by your own hands. And sitting here across from you..I can tell that you're not remorseful for your own actions. So from this moment on....I will treat you as I do my sister." Qrow said.

"You can't be serious. At least Dad will stay by my side...Right Dad?" Yang stated. Taiyang just shook his head and carefully sat up and faced the door. 

"Yang...I love you. You were one of my cherished daughters and If I was able...ready to protect you against the world. However..I cannot call you my daughter anymore. Not after hearing about your actions and how you injuried your sister which left her traumatized. I'm also taking possession of your Bumbleby and assets." Taiyang Said.

"What?! Dad...please don't do this to me." Yang exclaimed with tears collecting in her eyes. 

"I'm sorry Yang, but you screwed up. Now...you're nothing to me." Taiyang Said before he got up and walked out without sparing Yang..a glance breaking her heart. 

"Ms. Xia Long, I hate to do this, but you're suspended from Beacon effective immediately. I had such high hopes for you, but it seems like they were misplaced." Ozpin said as he too walked out the door along with Glyda and Qrow. 

Yang just stared at her hands and started to sob. She lost everything because she couldn't tell fact from fiction....

 And now Her life was in shambles.

Author POV: 

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋