Chapter 44: Goddess's Song: Part 1: Connections

Start from the beginning

"Chilon will not be coming. Nor will Pittacus. Myson will arrive soon. As well as Lord Thales. Cleobulus and Solon will be speaking to us through the communication device." Anacharsis screen said as Odesse made his way to his chair. He chuckled when the door to the room opened once more, revealing a man with dark crimson hair, golden eyes, pale skin and wore the clothing of a warlock in colors of gold, black and red.

"Myson, it has been quite some time." Odesse said from his post and Myson scoffed.

"To think you are still alive Odesse." Myson's voice was filled with arrogance and pride as he made his way to his chair.

"I live more compared to you who openly does his experiments." Odesse snides back as Myson grunts.

"That is enough." Thales voice boomed as he entered and made his way towards his throne, "We came here for results. The Flame Emperor and their lap dog has informed us of their recent findings. Seems there are few suspects of who the vessel of The Fell Star may be." He said as he sat as two more chairs glowed but only showed hologram images, "Solon, how is infiltration going?" Thales said and Solon let go of a raspy chuckle.

"The Church is a fool. If I had to say, they have gotten lazy over the years. The infiltration was so easy as well as gathering information. But it seems there is one person who may suspect me." He said and Bias spoke in a mixture of both male and female voices.

"Could that person be a part of Sirius? We have been at war with them now for nearly 200 years. They have made things difficult for us but recently we are the ones winning." Bias pointed at the screen where Anacharsis words changed once more.

"Investigate who this pest is." The screen said and Odesse spoke.

"Intimidated by a servant of the Beast? My Solon, old age catching up?" He chuckled and Solon sent him a dirty look.

"You well to watch your tongue. But back the topic, I have met very interesting subjects. Seems Serios is expecting something. A new Professor was hired along with three new instructors. The traitor Sandana has been forced back by the Knights of Serios. Florencio managed to escape. But we are close to locating Remire village." He said and the next Hologram image of woman, yet she wore a veil to hide her face, spoke.

"Pittacus will be excited once she confronts Florencio. She has quite the score to settle with him." The woman said.

"Speaking of settling scores." Odesse spoke and turned to her, "Cleobulus and Anacharsis, you will be happy hearing this." He said to the woman with the vail and Anacharsis just had three dots on her screen, "Your little experiment, Ymir, is alive." And that's when shit hit the fan.

Anacharsis began typing gibberish on her screen as well as gritting her teeth while the woman Cleobulus began laughing hysterically as she touched her face.

"You are saying the vessel of Cirina is alive? My, the world seems to surprise us." Myson said as Solon chuckled.

"I can confirm it. I have spoken to her. A quiet and emotionless girl she is but seems she is also friends with the girl Flayn. Catching those two soon will be a breeze. But, seems the girl has been unstable recently." Solon muttered as Cleobulus was heard slamming her hand on a desk.

"That bitch Emily!!!! She said the girl died 11 years ago!!! Argh!!! If I were able to enter the Royal Palace like before, I would have gone to RIP her throat out!! That witch!!!" Cleobulus roared furiously as Anacharsis screen held uppercase letters.

"CIRINA, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!! MY CORE HAS BEEN DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR AND I NEED A NEW BODY!!! ARE YOU NEARLY DONE WITH IT ODESSE?!" Anacharsis typed rapidly and Myson burst out laughing.