Chapter 5

✯∘⋆⋅ Taehyung's pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

It's been two months. Yes, two months of waiting for sky to wake up. Two months of feeling guilty and depressed, seeing her everyday sleeping like that makes my heart ache.

I'm on my way to see her with the boys. they were all supportive. We always go to the hospital to see her. Even if we have tight schedule, we try so hard to make time to visit her. I am so excited to tell her about today and what we did. That relieves my stress, and makes her entertained. I bet she is bored right now, without us being with her.

We entered her room seeing her sleeping in the same position like everyday. I sigh, whenever I come I have that hope. The hope of seeing her awake. It's really frustrating.

I ran to her side cupping her cheeks. "Hi sweetie, I'm back" I whisper enough for her only to hear. The boys came greeting her by holding her hand and saying small hi's and hello's . Then, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung and Jimin sat on the couch that was opposite of Sky's bed. While the others were standing next to them.

We started talking about the concert we had today. Of course talking mainly about army who supported us and their interaction with us performing. We didn't do our best because of the stress and tiredness, but army were cheering for us. And that made us appreciate our fans even more. Of course we teased Jimin reminding him when he fell in the stage. It was so funny. His face was so red from embarrassment, and that was so cute.

I stopped laughing and sat beside sky's bed. Holding her petite hand in my larger ones. "When are you going to wake up? aren't you tired from sleeping!?" I ask. "Wake up, Please" I beg feeling warm tears falling from my eyes.

"Come on Tae! That enough crying. Let's go home.."Namjoon says. I nod. "Okay! I think that's it. We will come to visit tomorrow Sky! Bye" I wip my tears from my cheeks and stand walking towards the door. Hearing the boys saying their goodbyes to sky.

✯∘⋆⋅ Yoongi's pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

As we came back to the dorm, we were so exhausted. After all our schedule now is busier than ever. After the accident everything changed, and visiting sky everyday makes us more exhausted.

I don't hate sky at all. Actually I respect her for her sacrifice. It's just so tiring to visit her everyday, knowing that she won't wake up now or maybe never , and the possibility of her not realizing that we even visit her.

I think we need to visit her once a week or twice, just to check on her. Like that we can have rest and our schedule will not be that busy.

But who should I tell this? Namjoon who is stressed all the time? Or taehyung who is attached to sky so much? Or the others who can't even breathe without feeling like shit?

I sigh in defeat.. this is making me so frustrated. And being frustrated makes me lack of the energy. As if I have enough energy from the first place.

**** Next Morning ****

I woke up with a severe headache. Damn it, I shouldn't stay up all night working on that song. But I was about to finish. That's what I was reminding my self all night, of course before loosing hope at 4 am, and giving up to sleep.

I hear knocking on the door. I pull myself together and stand up after struggling with my heavy head. "Hyung!! Why did you sleep in the studio!? I was searching for you! Let's go have breakfast. The others are already waiting in the kitchen!" Jimin chirps. Why is he so Happy suddenly, that's weird. Not he isn't happy all the time but after what happened he was off somehow.

"Okay Jiminie... Just go.. I'll follow you after taking a shower" I mumble with my morning raspy voice. "Okay!! Don't take too much time. Okay!" He smiles and goes on his way towards the kitchen.

Glancing at the clock. I feel the panic rushing through my body. Shit!! I'm so late. Damn it, I spent to much time sleeping. I run to the bathroom taking a very fast shower.

Satisfied with my 7 minutes shower. I rush to the kitchen, knowing if I spend one more minute I'll be scolded by Jin. And trust me you don't want to be scolded by Jin.

"I am so sorry for the late! I just spent the whole night on that fucking song" I say looking in the ground. They all started laughing. I high-up my confused gaze to meet their amused ones. "Oh dear Yoongi! We're you scared that I would scold you?" Jin laughs.

"No need to be panicked hyung! Our manager cleaned our schedule for today. I guess they noticed how tired we looked" Namjoon explained. "Oh! I see, well let's eat breakfast now! I need to go to sleep!" I say, trying to ignore Jin's smug face.

We were eating our breakfast. Having small conversations here and there. Talking about random things I don't give a shit about. I finished my breakfast and grabbed my empty dish to the sink putting it there -..

* Riiing- riiing*

"Hello!?.. yes I'm Kim Taehyung, how can I help you? .... WHAAAAT!? REALLY!? WHEN!? OKAY!! WE ARE COMING NOW!!" taehyung stands up shoving the rest of his breakfast in his mouth, pulling his jacket from the chair to his shoulder, and shuffling a mouthful spoon of cereal in his mouth.

" Tae!? Who was that? Why are you so happy and where are you going?" Jungkook asks.

" Sky mhmmhmmh!"

Taehyung said his mouth is still full of food. "Sky what!?" Hoseok questions. Taehyung chewed his food and gulped it.

"I said...

Sky woke up...

we need to go to see her!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

MAR IS HERE ...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...(◕દ◕)

*HOPE YOU LIKE IT*

AND DON'T FOGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER(~ ̄³ ̄)~

I PURPLE YOU(◍•ᴗ•◍)💜