"alright tay your hair is done." june says. "thank you!" tayleigh says. "no problem you look great." cheryl says. "i'm going to go see if everyone else is ready to leave." i say and go into brandon's room.

him, liam, and dagwood are all in there playing some video game. "hey boys we're leaving now." i say. "ok mom we'll be done in a minute." liam says without taking his eyes off the screen. "ok." i say and leave the room.

everyone's outfits

everyone's outfits

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

tayleigh's dress ^

tayleigh's dress ^

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

grace's dress ^

aiden's outfit ^

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

aiden's outfit ^

aiden's outfit ^

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

cora's dress ^

cora's dress ^

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

evi's dress ^

i go downstairs and drink some water before we have to leave. i check the time and see we have to be at the mall soon. "guys come down!  we have to leave!" i scream upstairs. soon enough everyone comes downstairs and starts to head outside to the car. the car ride was uneventful and we got to the mall in 20 minutes.

everyone got out except for cora. "cora come on." i say and start undoing her seat belt straps for her. "i don't want to go." she whispers. "it's ok. i know it can be scary but we'll be with you the whole time." i say and she just looks at me. i pick her up, close the car door, and walk to try to catch up with everyone else.

"is she scared?" grace asks. "yea." i say and she nods. once we get to the mall we head straight for the giant are where the easter bunny pictures are being taken. there is a line but it's not too long.

"ok what is everyone going to do when they sit on the easter bunny's lap?" dagwood says trying to hype them up. "smile?" aiden asks. "yup. good job buddy." brandon says. while we're on line i just rub circles around cora's back to let her know that everything is ok and she'll be fine.

angelica and ella keep touching ev's hair to make sure it's perfect which is funny to me. as time goes on and we start getting closer to the front of the line i can see ev is starting to get more and more nervous. i think she's just freaking herself out though.

i think liam noticed too because he started to tickle her and making her giggle. the laughter didn't last long though after she realized that our turn was next.

"ok next." the women taking the pictures called and cora tightened her grip around my neck. "it's ok cora it's just a picture sweetie." i say. aiden, tayleigh, and grace walk up to the easter bunny and he places aiden on one knee. grace and tayleigh stand on each side of him. cheryl picks up ev and places her on the easter bunny's other knee. i stand cora in front of grace and grace puts her arm around her. i step behind the camera with everyone else. "ok smile everyone!" the lady taking the picture says.

all of a sudden ev bursts into tears and starts reaching for us. my heart sinks. then i see cora has tears streaming down her face. aiden is distracted by both of them and doesn't even look at the camera. grace is trying to calm down cora. tayleigh is standing there smiling at the camera the whole time.

all the teens are trying to make them smile but nothing's working. the flash goes off and captures the complete chaos that is going on. that poor easter bunny. although i have to admit that costume is kind of creepy.

"well so much for good easter photos." i whisper to cheryl and she just kind of laughs a little bit. ev is honestly sobbing at this point and cora doesn't even know what to do with herself.

"mommy it's evil!" she screams and starts kicking the easter bunny. cheryl quickly runs over to her and picks her up. i pick up cora and she buried her head in my shoulder. "i know i know. your ok now." i say to her.

"bye mr easter bunny dude." grace says as we leave. "bye!" tayleigh says and waves.

the women who took the picture asks for our email so we give it to her. "it should be sent out by tomorrow." the women says. "ok thank u. and i'm sorry about...everything that just happened." cheryl says. "no it's fine i see it all the time. enjoy the rest of your day." she says. "you too." i say and we start to exit the mall.

"mama did the picture come out good?" aiden asks. "nope." i sigh. "well it was funny in my opinion." brandon says. "that pictures gonna get famous for being a train wreck." dagwood says and laughs. "tayleigh was the only one smiling." juniper says. "gotta look nice. i didn't get dressed up for nothing." tay says.

"ev you can stop crying now. he's gone and your safe." cheryl says softly. "i-i'm sorry. he w-was terrifying." she says and buried her head in cheryl's chest. "i know it's ok baby." cher says and strokes some of her hair.

"can we go to pops?" aiden asks. "pops?" i ask. "yea!" grace says. "yes oh my god i'm starving!" liam says. "alright then we can go to pops." cheryl says. "yes!" tayleigh says.

we make it to our car and get all the kids in. when we make it to pops we all get our milkshakes at and everyone's happy again.

today was actually a great day. yes we did accidentally traumatize our two youngest kids but that's part of being a mom. you live and learn. they are happy now and know that they can be safe in our arms. me and cheryl had a plan that went horribly wrong but we unintentionally taught them something. that's what matters.

A/n: as kids would you guys reacted like cora and ev did?

no insta posts but again happy easter! love you all 🥰