Chapter 33

Maya
I opened my eyes and looked over at Daniel as he got into bed, he laid on his back and stared up at the ceiling, thats when I climbed on top of him, looking down at him, my hair all brushed to one side, he opened his eyes and placed a hand on my lower back and a hand on my ass. "Good morning." He whispered. "Morning for me night time for you" I giggled beginning to move my hips slowly, he gritted his teeth and took a sharp breath. "Maya" he whispered in his groggy voice. "You sound so hot" I whispered softly, he smiled and pecked my lips.

I moved down his body, pulling down his boxers, I realized I didn't have a hair-tie but I'm guessing he knew that too because he pulled my hair back into a ponytail and held it up with one hand his other hand on the back of my neck, my lips wrapped around his cock and my tongue swirled around the tip before he began thrusting into my throat, I looked up at him and felt his cock choking me with every thrust, I took it since I saw how good it was making him feel, he tensed up making me take him all in, I gagged as he came, I felt the tears roll down my cheek as I swallowed, he growled and let me go, I collapsed onto my butt on the bed breathing shakily.

"Thanks for finishing me off baby girl" he whispered and leaned forward kissing me softly. I blushed deeply and kissed him back. "Daniel" I mumbled against his lips, he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Yeah beautiful?" He whispered as I turned away tearing up. "I love you.. like a lot, I never felt the connection I feel with you, I'm so scared that I'm gonna lose you and Elias.. and you two are my whole worl-" he cut me off by gasping "baby! You are the love of my life, I may never say it but damn it I love you to death." He kissed my cheek and wrapped his shirt around my shoulders. "Put that on princess" I smile and pull his shirt over my head, he gently took my hair out of my shirt and pulled it back into a tight ponytail, he kissed the spot just below my ear and whispered. "I prefer your hair up so that way you're ready for me whenever"

Daniel
I got out of the shower and got dressed in my suit and tie, I walked out of the bathroom seeing Maya sound asleep, wearing my shirt, I can see the perfect shape of her breasts through the shirt, I bite my lip and smile to myself as I take a photo and quickly rush out to my car, I look at the beautiful photo of my wife on the way to work with nothing but a large grin, I lock my phone once I get there and make my way into my office.

I closed the blinds and I locked the door, pulling up the photo of Maya, I sat down at my desk, undoing my pants, I unzip them and pull them down along with my boxers, I grab my lotion and begin to pump my cock in my hand picturing Maya on her knees in that amazing shirt, bobbing her head back and forth, choking on my cock, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back "fuck."

I whispered groaning quietly, I bite my lower lip pumping my cock a few more times, feeling my cock twitch in my hand I do a couple more pumps and feel the cum dripping down my hand I quickly cleaned myself up and tossed the tissues in the bin, I walk into the bathroom thats connected to my office and I wash my hands, trying my hardest not to think about Maya in that shirt, I walked back into my office and started on some paperwork.

Maya

I wake up with morning sickness, rushing into the bathroom, I threw up in the toilet, I was really loud without realizing it, I spent a good five minutes on the floor by the toilet, I hear shuffling and Little Elias popped around the corner with some apple juice in a sippy cup for me "here mom" he sat down beside me and handed it to me. "Thank you Elias.. that was sweet of you baby" I kissed his cheek and sipped the juice. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked I nod softly. "Yeah hun, you can go back to bed" he nods and stands up walking back into his own room, I get up and brush my teeth, putting my hair up, I laid back down falling back asleep almost immediately.

_
Daniel
I get into the front door and the house smells of fried rice and chicken, I walk into the kitchen seeing Maya, I kiss her softly, placing my hand on the back of her neck softly. "Hey baby" I whispered kissing her neck slowly, she placed her hand on my chest and giggled. "Hey babe" she whispered and turned back to the food. "Dinner looks great baby" I kiss the top of her head, she smiles at me as I exit the kitchen, I walk upstairs and sit down on our bed and Elias comes walking in. "Hey dad, do you know how to skateboard?" He asked hopefully, I looked up and took off my shoes.

Maya appears in the doorway, Smirking at me. "Yeah I wonder if daddy has ever skateboarded before" she crossed her arms making me roll my eyes playfully. "Of course I have" "can you teach me!?" He asked jumping up and down "look ill have to think about that" "he didn't say no" Maya assures Elias, he shrugs and walks out of the room, Maya walked towards me and pushed me up against the wall. "Dinner is done and I'd love to see you skateboard.." she licked her lips, looking at me like I was a piece of meat. "You will eventually babe" I smile and walk into the closet to get changed, settling with a hoodie and grey joggers, I joined Maya and Elias at the dinner table.

_

I will update soon love y'all! ❤️🥺