Chapter 28

Maya
I decided to visit Joey for a week since I haven't seen him since the wedding, I got into the uber and was on the way. 

once reaching the destination I got out and Joey was already standing at the front door. "Maya!" He squealed and ran over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Joeyyyy" I gushed, he grabbed my bags and huffed. "Girl, you have too many things" he teased and kicked open the front door, I respond with a giggle as we entered the all too familiar place.

"ok you have to know something though." he turned around and cringed folding his hands together. "So I invited someone over" he walked over to me.

I roll my eyes and tense up. "this was supposed to be an all girls weekend." I pouted. "I didn't say it was a guy" he crossed his arms.

"I know you" he shrugged "you're not lying." within seconds the door swung open revealing a face I thought I'd never see again it was Damian, my childhood best friend, I gasped and looked at Joey then at him, then down at my attire, seeing the sweats and the tank top I had on it made me wanna scream.

"Maya" he smirked and shut the door, before I could say anything he grabbed my wrist. "Come here" he said in a demanding tone making me shiver.

he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. "Oh god, this isn't happening." I mumble to myself making him pull away.

"What?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "I-I" fuck Maya.. this isn't good, you should go home! go home you have Daniel and not to mention, Eli.

I decided not to let my feelings for Damian in the way, I rushed towards the kitchen. "Hey.. Joey, I can't stay something came up." I said softly.

before Joey could object I turned around and started walking away glancing over my shoulder as I walked down the long corridor, running straight into Damian.

"fuck" I whispered taking a deep breath, as the air was almost knocked out of me, before I knew it Damian fell backwards pulling me down with him, I landed on top of him, my legs between his and my hands on his chest, our faces were a couple of inches apart, before I knew it Damian's lips were on mine.

We kissed slowly, his soft lips made mine tingle, his hand made its way to my side, making my cheeks burn, he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Tell the husband I say hello" he whispered before he got out from underneath me, leaving me there to collect myself.

What did I just do? I yell at Daniel for cheating or about an assumption.. fuck Maya.. you messed up, or.. did I?

I got up and walked out of the room and into the kitchen with tears in my eyes. "Seriously Damian?! Tell my husband YOU say Hi?" I said feeling my anger build up and my blood boil.

"Why are you so mad? you enjoyed it." He smirked and walked over to me, towering over me. "I-I didn't!" I stammered. Damian licked his lips pensively and cocked his head to the side.

"You enjoyed it." Damian whispered and grabbed my chin gently, I felt my eyes pool with tears, making him smirk. "don't feel guilty love.. your husband just doesn't do it" he leaned in and pressed his lips to my earlobe. "So give me a c-" I cut him off by smacking him across the face, he looked at me and ran his tongue along the side of his cheek and his jaw clenched.

I went to back up but he grabbed my wrist squeezing a little too hard. "Damian stop" I pleaded making him push me back against the wall.

"don't push me, and I won't hurt you" he growled before he left the room, I quickly found my bag and requested an uber, I went outside to wait completely avoiding Joey, once it got there I got in and started towards home.