Chapter 32

Maya
When Daniel and I got home it was quiet since Elias was with Sarah, I yawned and collapsed on the couch, Daniel was anxiously pacing, I raised an eyebrow at him. "What's with the pacing?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

"Cynthia." He said simply

"What about her?" My heart sinks.

"I think she had something to do with what happened to you" he said sitting down, I roll my eyes and stand up, walking to the kitchen.

"Are you mad at me? Seriously?" He challenged, I begin to laugh like a crazy person, I walk past him, bumping into his shoulder on the way out of the kitchen. "Baby" he said plainly.

I walked upstairs and slammed our bedroom door, ten seconds after the door swings open and Daniel wrapped his arms around me, spinning me around, my back hitting the wall gently, I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around him, he leaned in and kissed me softly and slowly, I kissed him back and lifted my leg hooking it around him, he placed his hand under my thigh, gripping at it, I gasped into the kiss and he pulled away.

"I love you baby, you just have to trust me" he said softly and placed his hand under my chin. "Do you trust me?" I nod almost immediately he smirks and kisses me softly once more, he lifted me up with ease and carried me to bed, laying me down before swiftly moving on top of me, my hands ran down his chest towards the start of his pants, he kissed my lips and glided a hand up my stomach cupping my breast in his large hand, massaging it in small circles. "Fuck me" I said breathlessly.

"Whatever you want gorgeous" he sat on his knees in front of me, his pants undone and his shirt unbuttoned, his tie was hanging off his shoulders, I bite my lower lip sucking on it slowly, I couldn't help but notice how amazing he was.

he smiled like an idiot, laying me back, he rolled his sleeves up to his elbows and placed his hand on my lower tummy as he slid two fingers into my pussy, I gasp softly and look up at him, with pleading eyes, he began pumping them in and out of me, all the while rubbing small circles onto my lower tummy. "Yes, please, yes" I closed my eyes and arched my back, "cum for me" he whispered making my legs tremble. "I wanna cum around your cock Daniel."

I begged, he leaned down and took his fingers out licking them clean, he pulled his pants down and his boxers revealing his thick hard on, I licked my lips, he placed his tip at my entrance teasingly, I whined and gripped at Daniels biceps, he chuckles and slides his cock into my pussy, I moan out as my legs hook around him, his hands found the headboard, he picked up his pace, his cock sliding in and out of my pussy; I couldn't help myself, I came hard, my liquids sliding down his cock, he came seconds after me "fuck, Maya, I love you" he kissed me softly, I smile like an idiot. "Yeah I love you too.."

I put his shirt on over my bare chest buttoning it up, I laid there on my side; contemplating about what he had mentioned earlier. "What did you mean about Cynthia having something to do with what happened to me?" I motioned to my forehead, he sighed and grabbed his phone walking over to me, I scooted over and looked at him. He handed me his phone, it was full of texts from Cynthia, saying how she wanted him back, I rolled my eyes. "I believe you" I said softly, he set his phone on the nightstand, crawling on top of me once again. "I love you Maya Gillies" "I love you too, Daniel Gillies"

Daniel
My lips linked with hers instantly, our lips were moving in perfect sync, my tongue battling for dominance with hers, she pulled me closer, running her hands up my arms, I groan and slide my hands down to her perfect ass, we were interrupted by Maya's phone buzzing, she pulled away and caught her breath sitting up, she answered the phone. "Hey Sarah, you're here?" She looked at me and frowned playfully, Kissing my lips, over and over.

Fuck I've never wanted anyone more than I want her, she hung up the phone and dropped my shirt to the floor revealing her naked body. "My god" I sat back as she got dressed quickly into a sundress, she fixed her hair quickly and she made her way downstairs, I put my boxers and my pants on walking downstairs, seeing Elias I smiled.

"Hey bud" he grinned and ran to me, hugging me tightly. Sarah and Maya stood in the kitchen talking, Elias pushed past me and jogged towards his room, I sighed softly and walked to Maya, standing behind her I placed my hands on her hips, Sarah looked at me and smiled faintly. "Hey" she waved. "Hey" I said back, Kissing Maya on the cheek, Maya blushed and pressed her ass to my crotch. I bite my bottom lip softly.

"Thank you for dropping Elias off" I said to Sarah she smiled and gave Maya a hug before she left, Maya shut the front door and squealed as I spun her around to face me, I kissed her softly, she slid her hand around my neck and slid her tongue into the kiss, swirling her tongue around mine, I pulled away and looked towards the stairs, Wondering what Elias was up to.

Maya must've known because she leaned up and whispered in my ear "you go ahead, I'll finish you off later" she kissed my cheek and walked away towards the couch, I turned and went upstairs to Elias's room. "Hey bud" I knocked on the door. It swung open and he let me in. "Hey daddy." He sat down on his bed playing on his Nintendo Switch, I sat down beside him. "What are you up to?" "Animal Crossing" he said simply, I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "You're a weird kid" Elias smiled brightly. "I know"

I leaned back against the headboard and pulled him up between my legs on my lap, I watched him play for a while as he explained it to me, eventually my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

__

I woke up to a dark room, seeing Elias asleep next to me, I slowly got up, being careful not to wake him, I went back to mine and Mayas room, she was sound asleep, curled up in a ball, I shut our door and I took off my pants crawling into bed with her, she scooted close to me and I fell asleep rather quick.