Chapter 30

Maya
I wake up to screaming come from downstairs, I got out of bed and woke up rather quickly, I ran out of the room and down the steps, seeing Elias in a ball next to Brownie on the back deck, I rushed over to him and I frowned seeing a bloody carcass of Brownie, Elias was now sobbing into my chest, not saying much.

"It's ok baby, It's ok.." I whispered softly, rubbing his hair, I felt the lump in my throat getting tougher and tougher to ignore, as soon as he fell asleep I laid him down in his bed and covered him up, the tears immediately started to fall, I shut his door and walked into our room shaking Daniel, he opened his eyes. "What's wrong baby?" he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, I sniffled and choked up. "Brownie.. Elias found him he's on the back deck" I broke down into sobs, Daniel looked concerned and heartbroken, hugging me back, he started to cry shortly after me.

He and I eventually fell back to sleep, or at least I did, I'm not sure if he did.. I wake up and look to the side to see Daniel wasn't there.

I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to see Daniel rubbing his temples at the table looking over a few papers I walked over to the table and stood next to his chair. "Hey.." he said softly and pulled me down into his lap. I pouted and ran my fingers through his hair, I reached over and grabbed the glass of iced tea he had sitting there near his papers.

"You seem stressed." I said sipping it, Daniels eyes traveled down to my throat, he licked his lips slowly and leaned over kissing my neck slowly, I smiled and set the iced tea down. "Daniel, are coming to bed soon?" I whispered gasping as he gripped my thigh. "Soon" he pecked my lips and stood me up, getting back to work.

I didn't see Brownie on the deck, I glance at Daniel and he nods letting me know he buried him, I nod back and let out a shaky sigh, I go back upstairs and run right into Elias. "mommy? can I sleep with you?" I tapped my lip with my pointer finger whilst holding my chin. "Hmm.. of course buddy" I picked him up then I gasped as I got winded setting him back down.

"Mommy?" Elias gasped as he started to scream, I blacked out.
-
Daniel
Elias was screaming which made me jump and bump the glass of tea, making it spill all over my laptop and my papers, I cursed before I left it the way it was running up the stairs seeing Maya on the floor and Elias was laying on her chest crying, I walked over feeling her pulse, I sighed in relief and I picked her up, I carried her to the couch with Elias holding onto my shirt with his finger in his mouth nibbling on his nail.

I turned around. "Hey buddy.. do daddy a favor and get me a warm towel, your step stool is by the sink." I ruffled his hair, he looked at me with a stern face before he ran towards the kitchen, I turned to Maya.

she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Hmm Daniel." She grabbed my shirt and pulled me down. "Yes baby? are you ok? how are you feeling?" I asked her caressing her cheek. "I think I might be pregnant." She admits, the color draining from her face "I wanted to tell you but I didn't think you'd wanna hear it" she whispered, tears rolled down her cheeks, I shake my head and kneel down beside her on the floor, I took her hands in mine. "Baby.. you're my forever.. I wanna hear everything.." I kissed her forehead and I sighed. "Do you want me to get a test?" I asked to which she nodded.

Elias walked in with a towel, smiling brightly when he saw Maya was sitting up, he set the towel down and hugged her, I smiled and kissed Maya on the lips slowly and softly, Elias pretended to gag before giggling, I pulled away and I kissed Elias on the cheek. "I'll be back" I reassured them before I left.
-
Maya
I watched Elias eat his noodles, his eyes glued to home alone that was playing on our 75" screen tv, he was bursting into laughter and turning red from laughing so hard, it's crazy how fast he grew up.. I just cannot..

My eyes pooled with tears as I stared at him and I smiled, he looked over holding a piece of popcorn. "Mommy? Are you uhm ok?" he asked softly, before he laughed nervously, I wiped my eyes. "I'm sorry I'm just so happy to have you" I then opened my arms. "Hug?" He rolled his eyes playfully and set the bowl on the table crawling over to me.

"Daddy is right you are a cry baby." He whispered and hugged me tightly from the side, I hugged him back, he laid down on me curling up in my lap, I rubbed his head slowly, he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep. "I miss Brownie" he whispered and sniffled. "Me too baby" I kissed his head. "Me too."

once Elias fell asleep Daniel had come home, he carried him up to bed and I went up to the bathroom to take the tests he got me, I took all three and set them on the countertop pacing, I rubbed my hands together and let out long breaths, the timer on my phone made me jump.

I walked over to the counter and looked over the tests feeling my heart pound. "Oh my god" I whispered covering my mouth, I ran out of the bathroom and I tackled Daniel onto our bed, he gasped and laughed flying backwards. "Oh god babe, you ok?" he laughed.

I sat on top of him straddling his lap, "I'm pregnant.." I whispered, his eyes lit up. "Are you serious?" his smile only grew when I showed him the tests, he hugged me once more before peppering my face with kisses. "I've got to find a better job"

he admits, I was about to say something when his gaze landed on my breasts, I looked down at my low cut black blouse

"Your boobs have gotten bigger." he whispered and ran his large hands up my smaller frame, I blushed deeply, Immediately feeling my legs go weak, he leaned up and placed his hand on the back of my neck, Kissing it slowly and grazing his teeth along my sensitive skin, I gasped placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Hmm do you wanna?" Daniel asked, I laughed nervously. "Is that even a question handsome.?" I ran my fingertips along his jawline.
__