CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4 (Christian)

I kept glancing at her seat and realized no one was seating next her. Without thinking I stood up and moved next her. She’s sleeping. I carefully sat there and I looked closer. She looks so beautiful this way. No trails of pain in her. I need a picture, to I took out my phone and took a picture with her.

Our plane hit turbulence so her head tilted to my direction so I froze. I brushed my nose on her hair savoring her sent so I leaned my head on top of hers.

          “Andrew,” She whispered.

That’s not fair I’m the one here why him? I guess she does hate me. You wouldn’t feel pain if I was the one. And now that I have you next me and no one else I’ll try my best.

          “What are you doing here?” She asked with a little jump from her seat.

          “Shh, people are resting.” I hushed.

          “What do you want?”

          “Your time.” I admitted

          “And what do you need?”

          “Talk.” Putting my serious face on.

          “Go on.” She urged.

          “I’m really sorry for humiliating you in class and in such a huge crowd.” I apologized.

I can still remember everything. During our fresh men year I kept on bullying her just to be cool in front of my friends because I was so popular and not to mention the star player of basket ball. Girls go crazy over me but I realized all this bullying made me fall for Chriselda. I will always bully her call her ‘Betty la Fea’ so she would notice me. But it came to a point where she hated me when I fought with Andrew who has always courted her and I knew he was hiding something. When he was bit up by me he gave me that evil smile which threatened me that there is something and she never knew the real reason behind our fight. I followed him sometimes and he was with some girls so I warned her friends to keep an eye on her and him but Chriselda defended him and it had hurt her friends and ignored her for a day which hurt her so I asked them to talk to her and try understanding her. But of course I let him have her because she wanted him and I can’t fight with that. So I just continued my routine but Andrew gets in the way. I left and transferred which I knew she wanted it.

          “What’s done is done anyway but I will never forget everything.” She spoke.

          “I know.” I said standing up and went back to my seat.

I know where she lives. I know what she does. I know almost everything without her knowing. Last night was the closest thing I can do with her. I can’t go back. Whenever I’m in leave with mu duty for my country I’d always stop in front of her place, looking at her window, seeing them together sometimes so I leave riding my motor bike hoping I was the one.

Their break up was a hope for me and I’ll take all my chances. Our plane landed eventually so I went home to my parents and went back to my place. I guess I’ll buy a new suit.