Mia meets sneak attack

Start from the beginning

Maya:Yeow. (Walks over to the table)

Topanga:Farkle, you too.

Farkle:(Closes the door) Thank you. But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star.

Topanga: mia, how bout you?

Mia: I ate already, my mom and dad were already at work so I ate by myself.

Auggie:I'm going to the Farkle's. Who's with me?!

Topanga:Sit down. Eat it, please.

Auggie:But it's still this. (Gestures to the oatmeal)

Cory:Hey, Auggie, guess what? It's Googly time.

Topanga:No TV at the table.

Cory:You're right, Topanga. This table is about the discussion of today's events only. Riley.

Riley:I woke up. I love everything. I sat here.
Cory: Mia

Mia: woke up, got dressed, saw my parents were at work, ate by myself, and walked with Maya and farkle here.

Cory:All caught up. Googly time! (Turns on the TV)

All (Except Auggie):(In unison, and with TV) Here comes Mr. Googly and his foogly boogly friends.

Auggie:(Turns off TV)

All (Except Auggie):(In unison) Hey!

Auggie:I'm too old for Mr. Googly. (Walks over to the couch)

Topanga:What? (Follows Auggie)

Cory:But, Auggie, Mr. Googly's your best friend.

Topanga:(Picks up a Mr. Googly doll, and pretends to be it) Auggie, I'm your foogly boogly best friend.

Auggie:(To Mr. Googly) Can I tell you a secret?

Topanga:(Pretending to be the Mr. Googly doll) Of course. You can tell Mr. Googly all your secrets.

Auggie:(To Mr. Googly) I have a new best friend now.

Topanga:(Pretending to be the Mr. Googly doll) Oh really? Who would that be?

Auggie:(To Mr. Googly) I don't wanna tell you who she is.

All (Except Auggie and Topanga):(In unison) She?

Auggie:(To Mr. Googly) I've said too much.

Topanga:Okay, why don't you tell Mr. Googly all about your new best friend and none of us will listen. (Riley, Mia,Maya, Farkle, Cory and Topanga look away)

Auggie:I'm (Holds up five fingers) this many. I'm done with you now. Goodbye. (Puts the doll on the couch)

Riley:They grow up so fast

Riley:I was so worried about this new school year. New school, new people, I didn't think I was going to survive. Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving. I'm like a plant going like this (Does an awkward pose) What was I so worried about?

Maya:(Looks into the classroom and sees Missy flirting with Lucas, then covers Riley's and Mia's eyes)

Riley:What are you doing? Oh, this is too easy. It's Maya. I know because I saw you put your hand over my face. I'll do you now. (Goes to cover Maya's eyes)

Maya:Oh, that's not the game.

Mia:What's the game?

Maya:The game is protect the plant from the bulldozer in the pink sweater.