Chapter Fifteen: Train Tracks

Start from the beginning

"Parrish," I spoke softly to him, as he starts walking down the track. "Parrish, please stop. You don't wanna do this," I tried to plead with him, my gaze soft but he snarls at us.

"The train is coming. There's no stopping the Wild Hunt," Douglas spoke as I hear Douglas coming up the track. "You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And I'll have a true Alpha by my side," Douglas states, but my gaze never left Parrish.

"Parrish, stop!" I state more forceful as his eyes connected to mine. But he just roars at me, as he wasn't in control.

"And then a Banshee, a were-coyote. A Hybrid," he states as I cock my head around to face him for a moment.

"A Stiles," the voice of Stiles came into ear, making me cock my head to the door he came out of and quickly hit Douglas with his metal bat. Douglas falls to the ground as he hit hard. "Bad guy, right? I didn't misread that? Oh, God!" Stiles quickly move from the side as Douglas was getting up. I turn my gaze back to Parrish who was distracted, I quickly grabbed hold of him and threw him down the track. He flew in the air and hits right into Douglas, both of them crashing back to the ground.

Stiles drops the bat as it clatters to the floor, his gaze going over to Scott, Liam, and I. As our faces soften as he was here, he was back. Stiles came rushing up the track and went straight to Scott and gave him a massive hug.

"Oh, man!" Stiles states as he was really happy to be reunited with Scott and us all. "Oh, it's so good to see you," he told Scott, before he pulls back and turns to me. But I didn't let him get a chance to hug me, because I threw myself forward and hugged him so tightly.

"Stiles thank God!" I spoke with a thrill toned, as he hugs me right back, as he was enjoying this hug.

"It's good to hug you Alice," he states as he continues to hug me.

"Hey, hey, hey! Uh..." Liam spoke as he hits Stiles on the arm. We ended the hug as he turns to look at Liam.

"Liam! It's so good to see you too!" Stiles leans forward and crushes Liam into a big hug.

"Yeah, no, yeah! Good to see you Stiles. But, uh..." Liam points down the track as I turn my gaze to see Parrish on fire. But the flames were a mixture of orange and green.

"Go. I'll handle this," I spoke to them as I push them back. As Parrish roars and raises his hands as fire shot down the corridor. I hear Stiles, Liam and Scott run from the track as I held out my hand flat to the oncoming fire. But before the fire could hit me, my magic had stopped the fire from advancing pass my extended hand. The fire began to die down and soon was gone, and I lowered my hand. But before Parrish could do anything else, I pushed off from my legs and went into vamp-speed and ran to find the rest of them. I came to a halt as I found Scott, and Liam standing outside of a room, waiting for Stiles.

"Can't believe I'm gone a couple days, the whole place falls apart," Stiles spoke from inside the room to the left.

"No, you were gone for three months," Scott states, as Stiles came out of the room to stare at Scott.

"I was... What? Ok, if they don't let me graduate, I swear to God," Stiles states as he cross the hallway and into the other room.

"What are you looking for?" I ask aloud as my eyes followed him as he rummages around.

"Ah! This," Stiles came out of the room holding a canister of Nitrogen Liquid. "And him," Stiles nod his gaze nodded down the corridor to see a burning Parrish come up while he growls at us. "Grab him. Grab him now," he told the Scott and Liam, but they looked sceptical as he was on fire.

"Really guys," I spoke to them as I took a step forward. "Corporis impetu," I spoke aloud as I waved my hand to the side before Parrish could come any closer and he hits the wall. Stiles began to spray him with the nitrogen liquid as the fire began to dim until there was nothing left. Parrish falls to the ground as he was leaning against the wall...

"That's how you do it," Stiles states with a smile to me.

"Stiles? What are you doing here?" Parrish's voice came into ear as I shot my gaze to him.

"Buddy, love you, but we're way past that, ok? You gotta fill us in. What's going on?" Stiles states to Parrish as this wasn't the time.

"Douglas," he began as Scott and Liam helps him to his feet. "He's merging the worlds, so the Ghost Riders can cross over," Parrish explained to us.

"Yeah, he wants his supernatural army in our world," Liam states to Stiles.

"How do we stop him?" Scott asks Parrish, wanting to know if we could.

"The train. It's coming," Parrish spoke as my gaze went to the train timetable on the wall.

"How do we stop it?" I ask Parrish as he met my gaze.

"You can't stop it. But you can divert it," Parrish states his eyes flickering between us all. But my emotions got the better of me as I stepped forward and crushed him into a loving hug.

"Don't ever do that to me," I told him sternly but I held a softness in my voice, meaning I was happy. I pull back from the hug after a moment, and placed both my hands onto his cheeks, staring into his normal green eyes. But I lean in and placed my lips on his, as he kisses back. It was so long overdue. Our mouths moved in sync as this was heaven right now. His hand went to my cheek as it was meaningful...

"What did I miss?" I hear Stiles state in shock

"What did I miss?" I hear Stiles state in shock. But Parrish and I finish our kiss as I lean back.

"A lot," I told Stiles as I turn my gaze to him. "You guys go. I'll help Parrish. Then I'll start the spell," my gaze flickered to Scott as he nods as Stiles and Liam follow him down the corridor and off out. I turn my gaze back to Parrish as I held a serious expression. "I need your help," I told him as he nods, ready to help me...

Now this was the difficult part...