BNHA OC (13)

Kasumi Aizawa (Zenaku) (Her name means mischief)

Age: 15
Gender: Female
Birthday: May 23
Height: 5'3ft
Weight: 126lbs
Blood Type: O
Family: Shota Aizawa (Adopted Father, Alive) (Any and all other family members will not be spoken of until further notice)
Likes: Floating, scaring people, playing pranks, cat naps, fish sticks, real heroes, sunbathing, and cats.
Dislikes: Her naps being interrupted, her family getting hurt, liars, dogs, people asking about her family (biological family), and headaches.
Fears: Her family getting hurt, getting sent back to her old family and getting mauled by a dog.
Personality: Sly and sneaky, however very cleaver. She has a good sense of humour. She isn't always like this and can be a rather serious person if need be, a playful person who is a mystery to those around her. She tends to be a bit lazy, especially if she hasn't moved in a while (during class). She is a mischievous person who tends to always be bugging one person or another. She can be rather protective of her close friends and will drop her happy go lucky personality if they are in danger. She can also be a bit sadistic, but that doesn't usually happen. She is extremely intelligent and if it weren't for her friends being in her classes, she would have skipped several grades already. She has a small temper that is much more noticeable when her friends are involved, however she has control over it for the most part.
Description: She has long light purple, almost pink, hair with several dark purple spots when angered her hair will turn dark purple, but she can also do this at will to intimidate people. She has bright yellow eyes, that also turn into a much darker yellow when enraged or when feeling malicious. Her teeth are slightly sharper then your average person, almost giving her dull fangs. She has a striped tail and cat ears, also light purple and dark purple. Under her left eye is two purple upside-down hearts, one bigger than the other. She wears a golden bell around her neck instead of the school tie, allowing people to know when she just randomly appears in the room (a gift from Aizawa). During school, she is in her uniform, excluding the however and a pair of shorts that stop just after her skirt, however outside of school she tends to wear a bright pink tank top and jeans. Most of the time you can see light pink mist around her, usually around her hands and feet, however, the mist is much more visible when she is actually using her quirk. In her hair are three black ribbons that are always in her hair.
Hero Outfit: She wears checkered leggings made up of strong fibers that evaporate easily when she does. She has large, cat-like gloves that despite looking rather fluffy, are actually rather hard, the fibers being infused with diamond. The gloves help to not only make her nails longer but stronger as well. The same material is found on her boots, which have springs in the soles along with a shock absorption type of material to help with fall damage. She wears a skirt with shorts underneath, a hole where her tail is allowing to swish behind her. She has kept her bell on her and she defiantly looks like an R-rated hero. Her ribbons are still in her hair.
Quirk: Cheshire Cat. Ever heard of the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland? Well, it is much like that. She can disappear and reappear at will, by evaporating and float in the air. As long as she is touching someone or something she can also make them disappear and reappear with her, however, if she doesn't want it to evaporate with her it won't. Everything and anything that evaporates with her becomes weightless. This also gives her the reflex's of a cat and the other traits as well. Her claws have the ability to cut through diamond. She can make herself look like someone else, however, her eyes will not change. She also has a strong sense of smell and hearing, and she works better at night, being almost nocturnal. She can also turn into the cat-like version of herself, however, in this form, more energy is being used up and those around her find it difficult to understand what she is saying. Using her quirk too much causes fatigue and makes her take "cat naps". It can also cause irritability and headaches. People also can't hear her if she has completely evaporated herself, and people also can't hear anyone else that she has evaporated with her. She can hear everything around them and can communicate with anyone that she has evaporated with her. However, at this time she can only make five people evaporate with her and she can only evaporate people with a solid body part, meaning if she were to try and evaporate someone while she herself was