FNAF OC (26)

Nagini

Gender: Male
Height: 7'8 ft (Tail is about 4'2ft from waist to tip)
Weight: Roughly 1300 lbs
Likes: Mixing drinks, serving drinks, cleaning up after hours, wondering the halls after hours, giving advice, children (even if he doesn't see them often), DJ Music Man, music and dancing.
Dislikes: Arogant customers, having to detain someone, irresponsible parents and the parts and service room.
Fears: Being disassembled or removed
Personality: He's generally very patient, though he isn't the best with kids. He's calm and fairly put together, it is difficult to anger him. He tries to be kind when a child wonders too close but it's usually fairly awkward and he just tries to get them away from the bar. Customers like him because he gives good advice and listens to their stories, his programming stopping him from sharing the things he hears unless it is dangerous to themselves or others.
Description: Dark teal hair kind of curly but not really. Light grey skin that has teal scales scattered around his body like freckles. Dark pink snake eyes, a little lighter around the pupil. His snake tail, which is 4'2 ft long, is teal that fades into a darker colour of teal, which starts just under where his belly button would be. He has two fangs that stick out over his bottom lip. He has a light teal snake tongue that he flicks out when he's annoyed. His nails are painted a dark navy blue and are a bit sharper.

 His nails are painted a dark navy blue and are a bit sharper

His top ^

Extra:
• Works as a bartender in a "No-Child Zone"
• Water proof
• Programmed to keep secrets unless legal action may be necessary, or harm may come to themselves or others.
• Has the ability to detain and remove someone from the building.
• He has mini snakes that roam the Pizza Plex that report back to him regularly, he only has about five of them.

What he does in Security Breach:

He doesn't actively harm Gregory, just keeps him out of the bar, since children aren't allowed inside. He will pick Gregory up with his tail and place him a fair distance away from the bars entrance. If Gregory is caught enough times then he might remove Gregory from the building.

He will often apologize to Gregory, telling him to go find somewhere else to play and is just generally awkward around the child. His tone gets more annoyed the more times he catches Gregory and his tongue will flick in out more frequently.

Gregory can sneak past him to get the upgrade that is within the bar, one that allows Freddy to hear things better. It's not a mandatory upgrade but still a nice one to have as it lets you hear secrets as well as where other animatronic's are.

Nagini doesn't leave his area often, when he does it's to go visit the DJ or the Daycare after hours and even then one of his mini snakes are hiding in the bar waiting to send him a signal to come back. Gregory has very little time before he usually gets caught.

He will not completely stop other animatronic's from catching Gregory but when away from the bar Gregory can ask him to briefly distract the other animatronic, be it by trying to strike up conversation or tripping them with his tail and trying to play it off as an accident, this only works however if Nagini isn't annoyed with Gregory.

Nagini has a 1 in 10 chance of bringing you to the daycare or to the DJ.

The chance of Nagini removing you from the building is completely random.

Most of the other animatronics avoid the bar. They can chase Gregory there but they often won't go there themselves.

Freddy cannot be summoned into the bar nor can Gregory walk him into it.

Some things he says:

"I can't allow you in there, I'm sorry."
"Please be on your way."
"This is no place for children."
"Are you alright?"
*Awkward Silence*
"You're hurt..."
"I'm sorry..."
"Be on your way then."
"Knock it off." (slightly annoyed)
"You can't be in here." (slightly annoyed)
"Last warning." (Annoyed)
"I told you to stay away." (Annoyed)
"Where are your parents?"
"Would you like a glass of water?"
"The staff bots can help you."
"You just don't listen, do you?" (Annoyed)
"We're going to have problems if you don't stop." (Extremely annoyed.)
"Kid I'm warning you." (Extremely annoyed)
"Enough." (Angry).
"Don't come back." (removed from the building)