🖤First Night and Memories🖤

Start from the beginning

(Pretend it's night 🌃🌌)

The bedsheets were white while the thick blanket was in a bright grey colour. A small nightstand on the left side of the bed with a small nightlight and a few books that June recognized immediately. June chuckled at bit at first, catching Hinata's attention. Hinata looked at her confused. "I can't believe you have these magic spell books with you. Levy have been looking for these in the library." June said as she chuckled again at the last part. Hinata rubbed the back of her neck nervously and smiled nervously, "Well, I did brought them when I was away on my mission." Hinata added.

June's POV
I remembered that day, the day she disappeared. I miss her, she's like a little sister to me.

- Flashback - 3 years ago -
June: 12yrs - Hinata: 11yrs
(Still June's POV)
Early in the morning, I headed towards the Fairy Tail guild, way earlier then my brother. He must have been sleeping late again, honestly I feel like I'm meant to be the oldest instead of him. Anyways, when I arrived to the guild, I could see a few of the members there, like Mirajane, Lucy, Grey, Natsu, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Juvia, Hinata and Koi. Juvia, Hinata and Koi seems prepared to go somewhere, Juvia was wearing her usual, Koi carrying her signature white shoulder bag and Hinata who was wearing her loving outfit like usually.
(This was hard to describe so, I'll just leave the pic. Also, Hinata wears a black choker and she wears flats, not heels)

 Also, Hinata wears a black choker and she wears flats, not heels)

They were eating breakfast. I skipped by the three and and swing my arm around Hinata's shoulder. "So, where yah going Water Lily?" I asked her, calling her by her nickname the guild and I like to call her, it suited her magic, water related magic. Hinata is a dragon slayer like me and rest, expect she has some more power then us normal dragon slayers, she's strong, probably strong enough to become at least top 5 soon and to kick Natsu's ass. But she was still training, learning more about her magic. Why? She was a Dragon God Slayer, a Water Dragon God Slayer to be exact.

"Oh, we were going on a mission/job." Koi answered happily, "Oh? What's the prize/price?"  I asked Hinata, "$12,000 jewels." Hinata answered plainly as she took a sip of orange juice. "Yep! And we're gonna get those jewels!" Juvia added/shouted as she drank her cup of tea. After a little chat with Hinata and Koi, with Juvia butting in the conversation talking about her sweet Grey, they finally were about to go. "We're probably coming back within..." Juvia counted using her fingers, "... Three to five days." Juvia finishes her sentence. As the were about to leave the doors of Fairy Tail, I called out for Hinata. She turned to my direction as I run towards her, "Before you go..." I shoved my hand into my pocket and pulled out a two crystal (quartz) charms. One green the other light purple, both also had two smaller charms/pendant with the crystal charms, one says "BFF", while the other was a craving of they Fairy Tail emblem.
(Pretend/imagine that the "A" charms is the fairy tail emblem)

I handed over the green crystal charm, "This is a special charm I found when I was young

I handed over the green crystal charm, "This is a special charm I found when I was young." I said, Hinata smiles and got the charms, she put it on her black choker and it perfectly hangs on. "Well, look at that, it's pretty." I complemented her with the crystal, "This will help you on your way." I added, "Thank you June-chan!" Hinata said with a closed eye smile. "Come on, we got to go, we don't want to miss our boat trip!" Koi flew towards her, with her wings exposing from her back. "Come back safely, will yah Water Lily, you too Koi." I said, "We will!" The two unison. They left on to their adventure.

- Present Time -
still June's POV
It was around 8:30 pm, we were sitting on the bed, me and Hinata were trying to catch up with each other, chatting peaceful while. I noticed that Hinata still had the black choker with the green crystal (quartz) charm around her neck, I looked down at it with a soft smile coming on to my face. Hinata realized I was looking at her charm and answered, "I removed it all June-chan." She added, I looked at her, Hinata chuckled. "Same here Water Lily." I showed her my bracelet, showing the purple crystal.

Soon, Koi walked in the room, wearing some sort of night dress, holding, which I assume is her's, a phone against her ear. Curiousity hit us both, wondering who was calling through the the other line. "Ok Mister All Might, I'm handing the phone over to June Redfox right now." Koi answered through the phone, "Wow, she somehow reminds me of Carla." I thought to myself. "It's Mister All Might, he wants to talk to you." Koi handed the phone over to me. Who's All Might? I put the phone against left ear and listen.

"Hello, it's June Redfox." I said through the phone, "Ah, hello Young Redfox. Tomorrow you'll be going to train with me." This All Might said proudly through the phone, "Wait! Didn't Mister Toshinori Yagi said he'll be training me?" I asked him. "Ah, Mister Toshinori told me to train you tomorrow, he also said you can bring along your friends." I smile came across my face, "training with an old friend, huh?" I though to myself. "Ok Mister All Might, just let me know what time and where." I asked him confidently, "Around 7, Mister Toshinori will pick you up.".

"Ok Mister All Might, see you tomorrow." I said, he ended the call and a gave the phone back to Koi. I looked at Hinata, "Who's All Might?" I asked, as (anime) sweat run down my face. "Oh Yeah, You Don't Know Who He Is!" Hinata exclaimed loudly. Soon, she explained everything about this Number One Hero, "All Might" and this world's demension. So far, from what I understand, people here don't have magic like us, they have quirks like super powers, so I have to lie about my magic. Hinata said the best quirk name for my magic should be, Iron Dragon, similar to hers, except her's is water not iron. Anyways! It's nearly 9, Hinata borrowed me some clothes for me to use, she gave me a grey shirt that has a  the word "Plus Ultra" in gold, along with some maroon shorts. Hinata left the room along with Koi, leaving me in the basic bedroom. I fell on the bed and and five minutes, I immediately went to sleep.

edited 2× (twice)
Words: 1457
Wow, I did it, yeah! Finished, now time make a new one. Hehe.

Anyways, thanks for reading
please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan