Part 25 - home

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

We were finally home. It was only 9am so me and Harry. Decided we could get two hours of sleep and then we'd have to wake up. We went in bed and we both set our alarms to 11am so we would wake up.

I laid down on the bed waiting for Harry to come out of the bathroom. "Harry what's taking so long? I want to cuddle" I. Called out into the bathroom to him.

Almost as soon as I finished my last word Harry was naked. In the doorway "I'll come in bed when I'm ready" he said.

SMUT HAPPENING

I was arguing with myself to go in there and get some. Because well I was getting hard and it was growing bigger by the minute.

Soon I decided I'd go in there, when I opened the door. Harry didn't notice me but he was still butt naked so I went behind him and gave him a hug.

"Hello handsome" I whispered into his ear and I felt him shiver with pleasure. He turned around and gave me a kiss.

"Are you trying to get some?" He asked with a smirk splattered all over his pretty face. "Maybe is it working?" I questioned and he just laughed a little.

"Yes, yes it is working" he said plopping his hand down to my raging hard dick and kissing my lips.

Soon he was stroking my dick back and forth and moving his kisses down.

That's when I said stop. I was not going to let him be the dominant one now. He usually was and I wanted to do something for him this time.

He was shocked when I stopped him until I kissed him harder. And moved my kisses down to his jawline and down to his neck. His chest, his stomach, until. Finally I reached his hard dick, I played with my tong on the top of his dick.

And he gave a moan that was like music to my ears. He put his hand in my hair and. Pulled me faster and I took it as a sign to go faster so I did.

He was moaning my name back and forth with so much pleasure. Until we decided to move this to the bed.

When we got there I pushed Harry lightly on the bed so his ass was sticking out. We had, had sex before so it wasn't anything new to us. But I always went carefully with it.

I was aiming my dick up to his ass and soon I was thumping into him. His moans got louder and both our breaths were almost out.

"Dray I'm gonna cum" he said between breaths and soon he did and. I pulled out and my cum came soon after.

SMUT ENDING

We laid on our bed butt naked, legs tangled in each other and heads resting on one another.

"I love you" Harry said while trying to catch his breath again. "I love you too" I said trying to catch my breath with him.

I kissed the top of his head and we laid there for a couple of minutes until. Our doorbell rang, we both cursed whoever was coming now.

But nonetheless Harry put on boxers and pajama pants and went to answer the door. "Oh hi come in, let me go get dressed" I heard. Him say to whoever was out there in the living room.

"Hermione, Ron, Pansy and Blaise are here" he said when he closed the door to our bedroom.

"Wait what?" I asked surprised "come on get dressed" he said. We were both freaking out, we hadn't been expecting guests.

Soon we were dressed and ready to go out there "hey guys" I said. Giving them all hugs, "hey" they all said.

"How was the honeymoon we want to know everything." Hermione said excitement filling her voice.

Me and Harry just laughed at her "sit down" we told them and me and Harry. Started doing some tea for ourselves.

"Anybody want some tea?" Harry asked into the living room. "Yes please" they all said at the same time.

We made the tea and went back out there, when we sat down with our own cups of tea. We told them everything that happened. All the way from when Hermione and Ron. Left at the airport until well we came back into our home.

We did leave our little 'work out' out of the story but it was fun nonetheless.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!