Part 19 - honeymoon plan

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT PLEASE READ AT THE END!!!!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

The next morning after we arrived we were going to go to a mountain called 'Esja'. It was our first day here in Iceland. And we wanted to go have a hike at 'Esja' it was close to the capital. And well we were shocked that. Apparently the capital is the only city although. The driver said that they have a town that is almost a city. But it doesn't reach the right people and size.

We were going with the bus to 'Esja' and were talking about. What we would be doing tomorrow, (our second day) we were thinking. About going to 'Hallgrímskyrkju' to see all over the city. It was said to be the best view you could get.

Our third day we were going to walk down town since our hotel was there.

Our forth day we were going to the mall the one called 'Kringlan'.

Our fifth day we were going whale watching from the pier the one that was in the capital.

Our sixth day we were going to rent a car and go what Icelandic people. Call the golden circle it's got 'Gullfoss og Geysi' and. Another place called 'Þingvellir'.

Our seventh day we were going to go to the blue lagoon. Or as the Icelandic people call it 'bláa lónið' it was weird. Neither me or Harry could pronounce it. And frankly speaking we didn't try to say any place we were going to. Afraid we'd offend some Icelandic people.

Our eight day we were going to a town called 'Akureyri' it was. 8 hour drive with a pee stop and food stop. It was safe to say we were both dreading the drive.

Our ninth day we were going to a beach that the Icelandic. People call 'Reynis fjara' apparently it is extremely dangerous.

Our tenth day or our last day we were going back to the hotel. We would only be staying there for one night but. Well we had to be in the capital so we could fly back home.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

I WANT TO SAY THAT I WILL BE DOING MAYBE ONE OR TWO DAYS IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS SO THEY WILL ALSO BE SHORT! BUT INSTEAD I WILL UPDATE MORE

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!