Part 8 - christmas 2

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HERMIONE'S POV:

"Wait if he love Harry? Why would you say he never did. And that it was all just a dare" I asked the boy in the living room.

"I didn't know, I mean it was all just a dare, I didn't know he had. Actually fallen in love" he said astonished.

"I'm sorry Dray" he said to Draco who had, stopped crying but his eyes were red and puffy.

"You have to explain it to Harry himself if you want to win. Him back but I swear if you hurt him again I'll. Hurt you so much you wished you were dead" I said. Pointing a finger at Draco, he was quick to stand up and following me out the door.

HARRY'S POV:

Hermione had just stormed out of the dorm and Ron came over to see what had happened. I told him what happened and he almost. Stormed out as well going after Hermione.

Soon though the dorm room door opened and there Hermione and. Draco stood, "he has to tell you something." Hermione said pulling Ron out of the room.

"What do you want to say" I asked quietly, he looked like he had been crying. And I instantly felt bad, I hated it. He hurt me, I shouldn't feel bad that he's been crying.

"Harry I love you, yes this all started with me being dared. To make you fall in love with me but I ended up. Falling in love with you somewhere on the way" he said.

DRACO'S POV:

He was just shocked, "but - but you're friend, he - he said. You - you didn't care" he managed to stammer out.

"I didn't tell him about my love for you, I was scared he'd judge me. I'm not as brave as you Harry" I said.

Trying my hardest to fight back the tears that were threatening to spill out of my eyes. I looked down when suddenly I felt two arms. Wrap around me and "I love you too" I hear whispered into my ear.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!