Part 13 - graduation

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE A COUPLE OF YEARS AFTER THE LAST ONE! IN MORE DETAIL AROUND THEIR GRADUATION! (EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up in Draco's arms, we had visited aunt Petunia. And uncle Vernon last year and they didn't accept our relationship. So we haven't talked to them since then.

Draco's parents came around with the idea of him being gay. And well me being his lover and everything was, well everything was perfect.

We were getting graduated today we would never have to go back to school.

Wait we're getting graduated today, I was instantly awake and shoot up. By shooting up like that I woke Dray up. "We're getting graduated today" I screamed and Draco just smiled at me with his tired smile.

"I know but not until 12 come back to bed" he said and I looked at the time. "Uh Dray it's alright 10:30" I said.

Now it was time for Dray to shoot up and out of bed "what" he screamed. "Yeah see" I said showing him my clock.

He ran into the bathroom to take a shower and I just walked calmly behind.

DRACO'S POV:

It was only a hour and a half until we would be graduating. I ran into the bathroom to take a shower, soon after. I was in the shower when I heard the bathroom door open up.

"Can I join?" I heard Harry's sweat voice say from the door. I poked my head out from the shower curtains. "You never have to ask" I said winking at him.

SMUT HAPPENING

Harry hurried out of his boxers and jumped in with me. Damn he looks good I thought to myself when I saw him naked like that.

It wasn't the first time I saw him naked, we had done some dirty things a couple of. Times so this definitely wasn't my first time seeing him naked.

"Dray you're starting" I head Harry say and my eyes shoot up to his. "Sorry" I said blushing a bright red color.

"Look at yourself" he then said and I looked down, I had become hard. Fuck I had been too busy thinking about our last time. That I didn't realize I became hard.

Soon I felt Harry's lips press against mine "you want some before graduation?" He. Asked be with a huge grin on his face.

I just pulled him closer "stop teasing" I whispered to him.

He was quick to go down and give me a quick blow job. A couple of moans escaped my mouth when he licked my hard dick.

SMUT OVER

We got out of the shower after I got that blow job, we were both smiling like idiots. While getting dressed in our suits and graduation robes.

HARRY'S POV:

We got to the school just in time, I saw Hermione and Ron. "I'm going to go say hi to Hermione and Ron." I said to Draco "okay I'll come with you" he said.

Soon we were talking with Hermione and Ron about our graduation. We were all excited for this to happen. To be able to work full time and do something we actually love to do.

Draco was graduating in business, I was graduating in baking. Hermione was graduating in English and well Ron, he was graduating from cooking.

Soon our principal professor Dumbledore went onto the stage. "Hello all, and welcome to this amazing day. We will be saying good bye to some of our best students today." He went on and on for about half an hour about how. He and all the other teachers would be missing us.

Soon he started calling out names "Hermione Granger" he called out. And Hermione went on stage. He said something and shook her hand before she walked off the stage.

"Ronald Weasley" he said next and the same happened. He said some things and then shook his hand before he walked off the stage.

"Harry Potter" he then called and I went to the stage, "congratulations. You are from now on graduated as a professional. Baker" he said handing me my grades and. Shaking my hand before letting me walk off the stage.

Next was Draco and I stood waiting for him.

Again he went up there professor Dumbledore said something. Shook his hand and let him walk off the stage.

Almost as soon as he was down he wrapped his arms around my neck. And kissed me passionately "congratulations. We're graduated" he said when he pulled away.

We were both smiling from ear to ear when we went up to his parents. "Congratulations boys" Narcissa Draco's mom said.

"Thanks mom" Draco said, he was so happy his face was beaming with happiness.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!