Part 20 - day 1 and day 2

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

Day one:

Me and Draco sat hand in hand on the bus talking, we were going on a hike. Today and the bus ride was a long one.

We were laughing and having fun until suddenly we were at. 'Esjan' we went out of the bus and looked up at the mountain.

It wasn't all that big, at least not compered to the once back home. We looked at each other before taking. Each other's hand and starting to walk to the path.

We had decided to bring some sandwiches and cookies. That we bought from the store so we would have some lunch. We had also bough bottled water, we got some extremely weird stares.

While we were walking we saw a couple taking water from a small water fall. That was falling through the mountain.

"Excuse me" Draco said nicely, "yes" the couple asked. "Is the water safe to drink from the water fall?" Dray asked.

The couple looked at each other "well yes, and may I ask. Why did you buy bottled water when the water in the. Sinks is just as clean as the water your drinking. It's pretty much the same water" the woman asked. Me and Draco looked at each other shocked.

"We didn't know" I said stunned, and the couple just smiled. "Well don't buy water again, it's way too expensive. Especially because you can get it for free through the sink" the guy laughed.

"Yes we won't thank you for the information" Dray said smiling. Then the couple continued on their hike.

"Let me fill that for you honey" he said taking the plastic bottle out of my. Hand and walking to the small water fall.

He took some water from it so that both our bottles were filled to the brim. Again and then he came back to me. He kissed me on the lips before taking my hand and pulling me to continue.

We walked for another hour or so before we found a patch of grass. We decided we'd sit down with our sandwiches and our cookies. That we had bought for lunch and we ate, we ate and we laughed.

We finished eating and took some selfie's on our phones before continuing our hike up to the top.

It took us about an hour more to get to the top and there. Well there we took some more selfie's and then we went back down.

We just so managed to get on the last bus to get to our hotel. When we got there we were exhausted but we went to a small hamburger. Place that was close to our hotel.

We ate dinner and then went back to our hotel room we had found our that everything. And I mean everything is. Well expensive here and we thought we might go broke after this trip.

DRACO'S POV:

Day two:

The next morning we decided to sleep in, we slept until 10am. When we woke up we took a shower together. Since the shower we had in our hotel room was big enough for the two of us.

After the shower we went to eat lunch, we found a Joy and the juice. There we had lunch and asked for directions.

We went our way up to the church that was called 'Hallgrímskirkja' we decided to. Look a bit at the older houses that we saw on the way. We saw some birds. And a lot of houses that looked like they were really old.

Soon we were at the church and we went instead, we saw one of those stands. That you can turn a candle on for your loved once. That you have lost throughout the years.

Harry and I decided we'd turn on a candle for his parents he let two tears slip and I held his hand.

He smiled at me and we kept looking at the ceiling it was so pretty. Then we saw the church tower was open.

We decided we'd go up, when we got up it was so beautiful. The view of the ocean and the older houses and the other churches that were there.

We didn't spend all that much time there because well there wasn't really that much too see. Even though it was really cool to. Be able to say we went up there. We took some pictures and went back down.

We decided we'd go to the hotel and watch a movie so we could have more energy tomorrow.

When dinner came around we went to a Italian restaurant. The food there was really really good especially. When you're husband is a sucker for a good Italian food.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

I WANT TO SAY THAT ALL THE PLACES THAT THEY GO TO IN THEIR HONEYMOON ARE ACTUAL PLACES HERE IN ICELAND

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!