Part 9 - will you be mine

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
THIS CHAPTER WILL BE EXTREMELY SHORT BECAUSE ITS ONLY A FILLER I'M SO SORRY I WILL POST THE NEXT ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

It had been two months since Christmas break and me and Harry. Had been spending every free time we had together.

We had started looking for an apartment with two bedrooms but we still hadn't found anything.

"Harry" I said "yes Dray?" he asked, "well I was wondering. If maybe we should be looking for a one bedroom. Apartment and not a two bedroom apartment?" I asked.

I was hoping he'd understand what I meant, I was trying to tell him. I wanted to be his boyfriend but I was way too shy to actually ask that. Especially after what happened at Christmas break.

"Are you suggesting we share a bedroom? Like couples?" He asked. "I know it sounds stupid just forget. I mentioned anything please" I asked hopefully he would.

Then I felt a pair of soft and warm lips on mine, was Harry kissing me. I quickly kissed back before pulling away. I was speechless it had been a perfect kiss. It had been soft but sweet, passionate but full of longing.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Harry asked, I was beaming with happiness. Harry wanted to be my boyfriend.

"Yes, yes, yes a thousand times yes" I screamed and threw my arms around his. Neck and kissed him passionately on the lips.

When we parted for air our foreheads were resting together. "I love you" I said smiling, "I love you too" he said.

We were both smiling like idiots but we didn't care. We had each other. Nothing was going to change that.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!