Hold Me Closer

Hello once again fellow Adommy shippers and Glamberts. I'm basically treating you all because of how many chapters I'm posting xD.
Tommy's POV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes. My ears hurting and neck hurting. My hand was warm from another hand holding it. I blinked a few times and looked around.

Where am I? I started shaking and the hand that was in mine pulled away.

"Tommy?" A male voice whispered.

"Who..?" I asked fear in my voice.

"Tommy it's me, Adam." Adam whispered as he kneeled beside where I was laying. He stared into my eyes as he lifted his hands to run through my hair.

I closed my eyes and leaned into the touch. He chucked softly and I smiled, then it slowly turned into a frown.

I can't keep doing this to him. I can't keep worrying him about me with everything I do.

"Baby? what's wrong?" he asked still whispering.

"Nothing." I looked away from him and buried my face in the couch. He slowly turned my hair back to face him.

"Did I do something? I'm sorry Tommy. Whatever I did I'm sorry." he said as tears filled his eyes.

"It's not you. It's me. I'm a freak. But thank you for loving me anyway." I say.

"Tommy are you breaking up with me?" he asked as a steady flow of tears started flowing down his face.

"No. Nonononono Adam no I'm not I'm sorry for saying that I'm sorry I'm a stupid idiot. I don't even know how I ended up with you or how you even still want to take care of me. All I cause is trouble and problems. I'm sorry for being so stupid and if you want to leave me I understand." Now tears were making their way down my face.

He stared at me as if I was speaking another language.

"Tommy? no I love you I would never fucking leave you and if you want to think that then stop! I'm never going to fucking leave you! Get that through your damn head of yours. And you're not fucking stupid either so you can stop saying that!" he yelled. I flinched and backed away as my crying made it hard to breathe.

I covered my ears with my hands and started shaking my head.

"Baby? I'm really sorry I didn't mean to yell at you. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry. Please. I love you. I meant what I said. I do love you and you're not stupid. I love you please forgive me. I'm sorry." He apologized and I knew he was telling the truth because his eyes showed honesty.

I was still afraid. I just woke up from god knows what and now I'm fighting with the man I love. I don't know what to do.

An idea came to my head.

I moved off the couch and motioned for Adam to lay on the couch. He looked puzzled but did it anyway. I then laid down with my face pressed against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me even closer, if that was possible.

"Tommy.. I'm really sorry for yelling at you earlier." He whispered. All I did was kiss his chest in an answer to tell him it's okay. I practically heard him smiling so I let myself smile too.

I don't know how we always fix this. But I hope it will stay like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I know. This chapter sucked ass. I completely agree. I had an idea and stuff then I'm like "no that's horrible." So I had to take that part out. Yeah I KNOW IT SUCKS. GET OVER IT. anyway goodbye. Oh and Adam isn't an ass he was just upset Tommy kept beating himself up. Goodbye for real now.