Lazy Day

Sorry about how long it's been. I've been so busy and I'm kinda at a block once again and I'm trying to push through it, so if I'm not on top of my game, I apologize. I'm also going to leave a warning here because later in the story, things get gets little dirty.. ;) I'll leave another warning before it so I can warn you in advance if you want to skip it.

Adam's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the movie finished I had a snoring Tommy in my arms. I kissed the top of his head and nuzzled my nose against his head.
He squirmed then wiggled closer to me if that's possible.

I sighed against his head and thought of tomorrow. What if he says no? I can't think that way. What ring should I get? He has to like it. Maybe something red. Or maybe black? I don't know. I'll decide tomorrow.

"Baby. Wake up." I said placing my hand on Tommy's hip and shaking gently.

"nnngh. Why? 'M comfortable."

"And I wanna turn the movie off love. It's over. You fell asleep."

"Oh. Okay. It's just you have to move me. 'M lazy."

"Little shit." I said before picking him up and then placing him back on the couch.

Once I put the movie away I went back to the couch to find Tommy with his shirt riding up. I could see the trail of hair that led down below his pants.

"You look so hot like that." I said sneaking my hands under his shirt as I bent over and kissed him. Pulling away from the kiss I reached under him and picked him up.

"Were going upstairs. My mom is taking us to dinner so we have to get ready."

"Oooooo food. I could go for some food right now." He said.

"Well. That's kind of why we're going to dinner. You know. To eat." I giggled. When we got to my room I tossed Tommy onto the bed.

"Gotta get ready baby. Pick out some nice clothes."

"Do it for mee. It's what boyfriends do."

"You're being a real shit right now baby." I chuckled.

"S'your fault. You made me wake up n' u were warm. I was enjoying myself." He said.

"We can enjoy ourselves tonight." I said wiggling my eyebrows. He sat up straight and stared at me.

"If I get ready on my own does that mean we can have fun tonight?" he winked.

"Mmmmm. If you're a good kitty." I winked back.

"Promise I'll be a good kitty."

"We'll see my love. Now hurry your ass up and get dressed."

"Never seen you so excited to see me wearing clothes. Thought you liked me when I wore nothing." he smirked.

"Baby. Now's not the time." I groaned.

"S'always the time and you know it." he giggled.

"Oh whatever dork."

"Adam you're always the dork don't try to pin that on me." he giggled again. I pecked his lips then got up to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we were finally ready, due to Tommy's antics we were late, we went down stairs.

"Mom we're ready. Sorry if we're late, Tommy was being a dick." I kissed his forehead.

"Mm you love my dick." Tommy said rather loud, as he snuggled into my side.

"I bet he does. Now we have to get going, hurry up and get in the fucking car." She turned her focus from us. "EBER COME ON." She yelled.

"Coming!" He yelled back, and came out of his room dressed in a tux. We rushed outside into the car and we were on our way.