Home

wow such a generic title. Jk xD Kay you're all probably just like "why the hell does she make such LONG INTROS TO TALK TO US WHEN WE DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT hER?" well sir. Unfortunately I can't answer that.
Adams POV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What was so important my parents didn't come in the room to see me? walking out of the room my body felt to heavy for my legs so I stumbled over myself every once in a while, and Tommy kept his hand on my arm to make sure I didn't fall.

When I walked out my parents rushed to meet me. "Adam? oh Adam I'm so sorry for causing this to happen its all my fault." My mother said with glazed eyes.

"Mom. It wasn't you're fault." I said.

"Adam it was my fault. You know what you're doing and all I did was make you upset."

"Mom--"

"Could both of you be quiet and just forgive each other? Why can't we just be a happy family?" my father asked interrupting.

"Sorry dad." I apologized, looking to the ground. "Just one more thing. Why weren't you in the room with me?"

Both of my parents faces went red. Along with Tommy's.

"Well.. Adam only one person was allowed in the room with you at a time, so we chose Tommy to be in there with you." My mom said. My cheeks stared burning and Tommy's turned a faint pink. I looked to the ground.

"Thanks." I said. There was a period of comfortable silence then my dad spoke.

"Let's just all go home."

"That sounds like a great idea." My mom said. We all slowly made our way to the car, Tommy still guiding me, afraid I'm going to fall.

It only took about 10 minutes to get home. On the ride home no one spoke. When I got in the house my parents went to their daily routine and Tommy just helped my into my room, then locked the door.

My feeling got better since we left, but my limbs still feel heavier than normal.

"How do you feel?" Tommy asked, as he locked the door.

"Just a little tired." I yawned out. He smiled and crawled under the covers next to me. He laid his head on my chest, wrapped his arms around my torso and entangled his legs with mine.

"I love you so much Tommy."

"I love you more." He said.

"Not possible my love." I smiled.

"So uh. What happened when you were talking to your mom downstairs?"

"Oh. that. I don't really want to talk about it." I said.

"Okay. But will you tell me eventually?"

"Of course. But I want to take a nap because I'm tired." He giggled at what I said.

"Fine."

"Thaaaaanks. I'll love you forever." I laughed.

"Hmm was I mislead? I thought you already loved me forever."

"Well maybe you were maybe you weren't. Who knows?"

"I think you know shit-for-brains." He said narrowing his eyes at me playfully.

"Oh really? prove it." I challenge him.

"Sure thing." He smirked.

Out of nowhere he climbed on top of my lap and mashed his lips with mine. I immediately kissed him back.

I shoved my tongue in his mouth without warning. He moaned in response.

One point for me.

But just as I earned that point he tangled his fingers into my hair and pulled.

I had to break free from the kiss to moan.

"Fuck Tommy. You don't know what you do to me."

"Why don't you show me?" he whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"C-can't. Tommy you're not ready." He pulled back.

"Adam you always say that. I think I know if I'm ready or not." He said pouting.

"I know." I sigh. "I just don't want to hurt you baby."

"I can take it Adam. I'm not 5."

"Thank god you're not five. That would make this whole relationship REALLY weird and really illegal." He tried to keep a straight face but faltered and burst out laughing.

"Oh god I don't even want to think about that." He said still laughing.

"Neither do I, and I know you're not 5 baby. I just don't just don't know if in my parents house is the best thing right now." He nodded.

"We'll figure something out love." I said to him.

"Okay."

"Now I seriously want to take a nap. I'm fucking tired." He gasped.

"Why are you fucking tired instead of fucking me?" he asked. "Who even is tired?" he giggled.

"Oh god Tommy. Only you would say something like that." I laughed.

"Wow. Making me feel bad because I think differently than others. You're the BEST boyfriend ever." He said sarcastically.

"Awe thanks smartass."

"I can't help that my ass is smart." He giggled.

"Goodnight love." I said pushing him off me then closing my eyes.

"Dick." he said still giggling, then crawled back beside me.

He wrapped his arms around my torso and laid his head on my chest.

"Are you still feeling okay though? I mean you did pass out from yelling an argument with your mother." He asked.

"Yeah baby I feel fine. And it was probably just anxiety from when I was younger." I said hoping he would stop worrying.

"Okay but just tell me if you don't feel good or something alright?" he asked as he started drawing circles on my chest.

"I promise I'll tell you if something feels off. Please just stop worrying." I told him.

"Fine. I'll stop but only because I want to. Not because you told me to."

"That's like the oldest thing in the book babe."

"Why books. Why knowledge?"

"Because knowledge is powerful shit Tommy. so powerful your head could fucking explode into 8 billion pieces and then have someone spend their life picking them up and counting them."

"What the fuck?"

"I don't even know what I just said there. I don't think anyone will ever know." I chuckled.

He poked me in the chest.

"Sleep dum dum."

"Sure thing master." I said then closed my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyy. chapter is done. ARE YOU ALL HAPPY. I know I am. Its been like two months since I've updateddddd its soooo long ovr due guise. COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR FAVOURITE PARTTTTT. U all know I love feedback :3 later bitches.