Stay, I'll Take Care of You

*starts dancing*

Adam: What are you doing?

Sail-mo: I'm dancing because the story is getting fluffy and Tommy is getting all domestic on youuuu!

Tommy: Am not!

Adam: Suuurrreee! I believe the writer because she makes it up.

*Tommy blushes*

*evil grin*

*cracks fingers*

Sail-mo: lets write!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

"If you know I'm queer you won't like me.." I mumble making sure he can't hear me.

"I'm sure." I said.

"Cause you could always stay with me." He said really pushing it. He must be worried. I bet he does that with everyone.

"I said I was fine." I said making up my mind and trying to make that clear.

"Please.. J- just let me help you.." He said being really persistent. Reluctantly, I nodded.

He smiled and jumped up and down just as thunder sounded and he screamed and fell over, hitting his elbow. Poor guy.. No Adam don't trust anyone you learned that the hard way.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, sounding more concerned then I wanted to

"Y- yeah.." He replied. Were those tears?

"Okay.." I responded. I was actually getting kind of worried.

His house is really nice.. I wonder where his parents are, he must be my age at least.

"My parents are at a party they always are." he said plopping down on his couch. I just stood by the door staring at the floor.

Tommy came over to me and grabbed me by my elbow gently and I flinched.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"But you can sit down or if you're hungry or thirsty I can get you something.." I thought about the offer.

"Water please." I say. He nods and points to the couch then goes to the kitchen to get my water.

I sat down and looked around. There's a portrait of Tommy standing with a woman and a man. Those must be his parents.

"I have your water." Tommy said smiling.

He handed me the cup ad I took it carefully from his hands, examining his face trying to find something that would tell me why he's so nice to me.

I took a sip of the water still thinking on it. Maybe he works for my mom and he's here to humiliate me? or worse, kill me. No Adam don't think like that..

"So what's your name?" he asked me and I glared at him.

He chuckled, "too soon to ask? I mean I already told you mine but if you wanna--"

"Adam." I said quietly.

"What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous man." He said with a huge smile, practically touching ear to ear. I stared in shock at him as he called me gorgeous. Me? Gorgeous?

"Do you wanna sleep in my bed?" he asked.

I spit my water and stared at him like a mad man. He burst out laughing.

"Not like that man! I meant you sleep in my bed and I can sleep on the couch!" he said still laughing.

"I don't want to cause trouble.. I can just go. I don't even have to stay." I said. He looked bewildered at my statement.

I handed him the glass and made my way to the door. Reaching for the doorknob I felt a strong hand on my shoulder.

Oh god. He was going to beat me. I know how they get all strong and overpowering trying to show dominance.

I close my eyes and tears leaked down my face. "Look, I know she doesn't want me to be that way but it's not a choice. Just.. do what you need. At least make it quick so I don't feel my life fading away." I said as silent tears rolled down my cheeks.

I turned and closed my eyes becoming prepared, but instead he pulled me into a tight hug, like I was his lifeline.

"I don't know why you were wandering alone.. or why you said those sad words, or why you're so scared. I just want you to be okay.. I don't know you and I want to all the more for that.." (I TOTALLY DIDNT QUOTE A JOSH GROBAN SONG. WHAT? *throws Legos at you*)

He stared at me like he wasn't going to let go so I relaxed into his hug and rested my head against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled tears still sliding down my face.

"Just.. promise me you'll stay and let me take care of you?" he asked. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. He kissed it. And. He. Was. A. Guy.

He put his hand in mine and took me to his room.

"You can sleep in my room, and I'll sleep on the couch." he told me. I nodded not wanting to upset him with saying I'm not needed, again.

Oh Adam. You are falling for this boy.

And you're falling hard and fast..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY CHAPTER 3 COMPLETE

Feedback is much appreciated. If you spot any errors let me know. Went back go school today. Totally new to the school and all. I almost had a panic attack and I only cried once which is accomplishing to me considering I cry a lot. Well all in all it was kinda fun. I'm just scared because I don't know what to do for study hall.

SORRY THERE WASN'T MUCH FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER. I'LL ADD MORE TO IT NOW THAT ADAM KNOWS TOMMY LIKES HIM AND ALL THAT FABULOUS STUFF.

Omg anyone else notice that poor glass of water still sitting there doing nothing. I feel bad for it. Gsbdineiandowbfie is it bad I just write as I go? cause that's how I roll. I am a BADASS BITCH. xD I'm trying to make them at least this long or maybe longer. I don't know and you know I was like "I NEED TO POST LIKE EVERYDAY ERMAGERD WERK IT SAIL-MO" and I felt bad if you guys would t have an update so I just finished it. Stay tuned because the updates will come between 2 PM - 11 PM hahsjwbjfkwbs thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy this chapter and if it's bad it's because I'm tired and it's late and I wasn't thinking straight.