chapter 33

Sapphire was crying and I wanted to calm her down and make her feel better so bad. We went to the hospital and they put her in a wheel chair. She held on to my hand then looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Logan I'm scared, please don't leave me" she cried and I shook my head.

"I'm not leaving just let me fill out this okay" I told her and she shook her head not letting go of my hand. "Sapphire please go I'll be in there as soon as possible okay" I said and she nodded.

"Is everything okay with Sapphire" mom ask as she ran over to me.

"Umm I think she's having the babies but it's too early, not that early but I wanted the babies to born at nine months" I told her and she sighed.

"Logan she's almost nine months you don't need to worry the babies will be okay" mom assured me and I nodded. "So when did you find out" she asked then pursed her lips.

"Today, mom I can't talk now I need to see how Sapphire is doing" I said then quickly walked down the hall. Stopping at her room door I opened it and saw that her eyes were shut.

"Umm... Mr Esposito are you with Sapphire?" Dr Cooper asked and I answered with a simple nodded. "Okay, Sapphire is currently sleeping and it was a fast alarm the babies are not coming" he said and I sighed then looked over at Sapphire.

"She fell asleep that quickly?" I chuckled and he nodded.

"Sapphire had a false labor because of stress, her hormones changing can cause her moods to change, has she been eating or does she gets enough sleep?" The doctor asked and I was unsure.

"I'm not sure I think so" I said and the doctor nodded then wrote down something.

"Well you guys need to make sure that she does not stress and that she's eating and sleeping right or else the babies will be coming early before the due date next time" he said and I nodded then walked over to her bed. I placed my hand on her cheek and her eyes fluttered open.

"Sapphire we are going home you can sleep when we get there" I told and she nodded. I helped her stand up, we slowly walked over to the wheel chair.

"Logan I don't want to sit in a wheel chair" she whined.

"Sapphire it's better this way you don't have to walk" I mumbled and she shook her head. "Sapphire stop playing stubborn I'm not letting you walk" I told her and she submitted.

"Fine" she mumbled and I helped her get in. We left the room, went into the waiting room and saw the others.

"It's okay guys you can go home it was just a fast alarm" I told them and they groaned. I guess they wanted the babies to be born today. "Don't worry the babies will be born in a month" I chuckled they waved me off.
~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home I gave Sapphire a bath. She refused to let me do it and she said she was okay and she could do it herself. Sapphire was sitting down in the tub while I was giving her a bath "You know that there is nothing wrong with me logan I could've done it myself" she rolled her eyes as massage her scalp.

"Sapphire you need to stop complaining, plus you need it, I googled that woman who are pregnant goes through a lot of pain" I told her giggled.

"You googled it" she repeated then laughed even harder.  She looked so cute when she laughed.

"Yeah I wanted to know more about it so I can know what to do. I said then stood up. I washed her off then went down to her bump. I was going further down and she blushed then grabbed the wash cloth from me.

"I can do that part" she was red as a tomato and I find it really cute. "Logan look away" she said and I sighed then turned around.

"Are you done yet?" I asked and she said yes.

"Did Adalee agree with you doing this?" She asked while biting down on her lip.

"Yeah she said it was okay" I said and she stood up. I grabbed a towel then dried her off. Wrapping the towel around her waist then helped her walk into the room.

"Let me go get you some clothes" I said and she held on to my hand.

"Logan I can do it" she whispered and I shook my head.

"Sapphire I'm making sure you are relaxed and okay, so that nothing won't happen to you or the babies now go sit down" I told her and she rolled her eyes then walked over to the bed. She didn't like the idea of being so close to her but I want to be there for her especially since I missed most for her pregnancy.  Knowing she liked to wear big shirts like mine. I picked out a black tee and short then walked back into her room.

"Here" I handed it to her and she quickly put them on. "So that time when I kissed you and you vomited on me, I'm sorry I didn't take you to the doctor if I did I would've known. I was being a jerk to you and I'm sorry" I said and she nodded.

"You told me sorry for like a hundredth time now I know you mean it logan" she said but I still felt bad that I treated her that way all because I was jealous. She stared into my eyes while I stared into hers. I leaned forward and was about to kiss and she pulled back.

"Umm.... I should get to bed plus I'm tired" she faked yawned and I nodded then stood up. She laid on her side and I pulled the sheets up to her waist.

"Good night Sapphire" I paused then looked down at her bump "Good night my princesses" I whispered then kissed her bump. She fell asleep and I left her room and went to mines.

Adalee was lying down on the bed. I walked over to her then sat down. " Is Sapphire okay now" she asked and I nodded.

"Yeah she's asleep" I said then laid down beside her.

"Good night she whispered and I nodded then pecked her cheek.
••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE☺