chapter 6

It's been a little hectic since I got here a month ago. Logan and I disagree to everything. What I want he wants the opposite. He went on a business trip last week and it was the happiest day of my life. I did everything and anything I wanted. I was seated on the couch watching t.v. when I felt the couch dip. I turned around and I saw Logan then rolled my eyes.

"I finally did it, I got a vasectomy" he said and I rolled my eyes at him. Is he serious no man would want to get a vasectomy.

"Are you serious?" I asked and he nodded.

"Wanna go try it out? See if you get pregnant" He asked as he leaned towards me, he trailed his hand up my leg and I shook my head then slapped his hand away, making him laugh.

"Ewww go try that shit out on someone else" I said in disgust and he chuckled. Logan and were like friends but every time we visit his parents house. They think I'm his girlfriend and I never said no.
He's really serious he doesn't want kids at all

"I'm just kidding I didn't do it" he laughed and I sighed and shook my head. "But I'm going to do it soon" he smirked.

"Well I'm going to tell your mom about this, that you don't want to get sapphy pregnant nor do you want to get married, then I'll fake cry" I said and he balled his hands into a fist.

"No my mom would be angry so don't, she really wants me to have atleast one baby but I don't want a kid" he said and I laughed. He's going to break his mother's heart.

"Do what you want to do Logan, it's  your life and your choices I just hope you make the right choice. I'm your friend I'll support you" I said and he nodded.

"Anyways let's just forget about that get dressed we are going out, look sexy and hot"  he said then stood up, I rolled my eyes then stood up and walked over to the stairs. I went to my room, since I had a bath already I got dressed in the dress that was laid out on my bed. I walked over to the mirror and my eyes widen. The red dress was so tight and and most of my skin was exposed. I angrily walked out of the room and knocked on Logan's room door. The door opened and I walked into his room.

"I am not wearing this Logan it's too tight and too much of skin is showing. Where are we going anyways?" I asked and he sat down and cocked one eyebrow up.

"You are wearing that, come on Sapphire stop complaining it's just the back part that's cut out" he said and I pouted. "I going to my parents house" he said and I nodded.

"Well fine then" I said and he rolled his eyes at how childish I was.

"So you are ready then?" He asked and I nodded "okay let go get something in my office" he said then left. I left the room also and walked down the stairs. Sat down in the couch and waited for him to come down. I don't even want to go, if Logan didn't introduced me to his parents and told them I'm his girlfriend I would be here unnoticed. His family is kind and funny though, I love them.

"Let's go Sapphire" he said as he put on his watch. I stood up and walked over to him. "You look beautiful by the way" he said and I smiled.

"You look handsome too" I said while checking him out. He had on his suit as always and his hair slicked to the back. "And hot" did I say that out loud. I looked over at him and he smirked. We left the house and got into his car.

Few minutes later we were at his parents house. His parents greeted us at the door. "Hi Mr and Mrs Esposito" I said and they smiled and gave me a hug. Logan wrapped his arms around my waist and walked in. I was used to this since every time we visited his parents, he would act like we are together. The only thing I didn't like was that he would kiss me and I would sometimes push him away. He only does this to show his parents that he has settled down so that they could stop talking about his life. When I push him away they think that I'm shy and doesn't want to be kissed infront of them.