chapter 28

Not edited

LOGAN POV

I woke up with Adalee's arms wrapped around my waist and her head laying on my chest. I run my hand through her black hair and she snuggled into my touch.

"Good morning" She whispered then straddled my waist. "Last night was amazing" she blushed then leaned in for a kiss.

"Hmm" I hummed holding onto her waist. She laid her head into the crook of my neck then sighed.

"Are you going to work today?" she asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I need to" I whispered then placed my hand on the back of her head.

"Please don't go, why can't you stay home and work today" she whined and I yawned.

"I don't know Adalee," I said and she got off me then stood up. She was naked, I looked at her from head to waist.

"It's okay you can go" she whispered then walked over to the bathroom. Getting up I grabbed my boxers then put it on.

"Logan" I heard Sara called and I walked over to the door then opened it.

"Good morning Sara," I said and she nodded then handed me a letter. "What's this for?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I think it's from your Roman" Sara said and I nodded. She left the room and I placed the letter down on the table. Why would Roman give me a letter, I'll read that later.

"Adalee are you're staying here today!" I shouted but she didn't answer "Adalee?" I called while walking over to the bathroom, knocked on the door but she didn't answer "Adalee are you sad that I'm not staying" I opened the door and she was combing her hair while listening to music. "Babe" I whispered then wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked up at me through the mirror then smiled. "Are you staying here today?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah but I'm going to be so bored" she mumbled and I tightened my grip around her waist.

"Fine I'll stay but I have to visit my parents today will you come," I asked and she looked a bit unsure. "You don't have to come you know I'm not going to force you" I assured her and she shrugged.

"I don't know what if they hate me" she whispered then turned towards me.

"Adalee they won't hate you, in fact, my parents are the nicest they'll love you," I said while trying to cheer her up.

"Okay I'll come" she whispered, I pecked her lip then took a step back.

"Okay then let's go get ready," I told her and she bit her lip.

"Take a shower with me?" She asked and I nodded. I took off my boxers and I watched her as she swayed her hips over to the shower. I followed behind her then got in.

"Don't try anything?" she said and I cocked one eyebrow.

"Yeah right like that's going to happen," I said then grabbed her. She giggled as I lift her off the floor. Adalee wrapped her legs around my waist then kissed me. We had a long shower before we left. I watched her as she got dressed into something okay and not inappropriate.

"My parents are going to love you," I told her and nervously bit her lip.

"I hope so" she mumbled as I pecked her forehead. We left the room and walked downstairs where Sara had breakfast prepared.

"Good morning Sara," Adalee said, Sara smiled then nodded. I pulled the chair out for Adalee and sat beside her.

After we finished eating we got up, grabbed our things and left the house.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Mom," I said a when I walked into the living room and saw her sitting down on the couch while watching tv with the kids.

"Logan I haven't seen you in a long time I missed you," mom said as she walked over to me, wrapping her arms my waist.

"I missed you too mom, there is someone I want you to meet," I told her and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Who?" She asked with her eyebrows knitted together.

"Hi I'm Adalee" she whispered and my mom looked behind me. Adalee wave at her and my mom smiled then looked at me. Then gave me 'are you serious' look, I nodded then turned towards Adalee.

"I'm Serena," mom said then walked over to Adalee. "It's nice to meet you" she whispered and Adalee smiled then nervously bit her lip.

"Sapphy" Kyla said then ran over to Logan with her arms stretched out. "Oh," she said then stopped in her tracks. "Not sapphy" she said then pouted.

"Whose sapphy?" Adalee asked while looking confused.

"Ky go watch the tv, go on," mom said and she ran off. "Excuse me for a minute Adalee but I'm going to talk to my son," mom said then pulled me into the kitchen.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I asked and she glared at me.

"You keep bringing different girls here why I want you to bring a girl that you're serious with" she whispered shout.

"Mom I'm serious this time I want to be with Adalee, she different," I said and she cocked one eyebrow up.

"And how long have you two been together?" Mom questioned.

"For a month now, mom I'm telling I'm serious about her, I'm even thinking of marrying her," I said and my mom gasped.

"Are you serious, you're sure about this?" She asked and I nodded. "Adalee seems like a nice girl and she reminds me a lot of Sapphire" she paused and I knitted my eyebrows together. "Are you sure you're not with Adalee because you miss Sapphire?" she asked and my eyes widen.

"Mom really, No," I said and she shrugged.

"I don't know I'm just saying what I think," she said then began looking around while pursing her lips.

"No mom, I'm giving you your first wish, I'm settling down why aren't you happy.

"I am happy it's just that I think you're dating Adalee because she reminds you of Sapphire, you still have feelings for her," she said all in one breath and I shook my head.

"I don't want to hear this," I said then pecked her cheek. "I'm leaving mom," I said then left the kitchen. I walked back into the living room. Adalee was playing with the kids while holding my twin brother's baby.

"Adalee put her down or you'll get too attached we are leaving?" I said and she placed the baby down in the bassinet.

"But we just got here where are we going," Adalee asked as she got up and walked over to me.

"We are going home," I said while walking up to the front door.

"Did you and your mom get into a fight?" she asked as she followed behind me to the car.

When we got home I rushed up the stairs and went into my room. "My mother has the audacity to say that to me" I huffed then looked down at the letter on the table.

"Logan whose Sapphire?" Adalee asked while playing with her fingers.

"She's used to be my friend," I said then picked up the letter.

"Um... the kids really seem to like her" she paused then bit down on her lip. "They said that you're going to be a fath-" she was about to say but I stopped her.

"Adalee stop talking about her, never listen to those kids they just want you to be jealous," I said then, I began reading the letter that Roman sent and my eyes widen.

You remember the day when we were running sapphire down and you saved her by shooting one of my men. Well, I need to tell you that man that you shot had a brother and he coming for sapphire. I trying my best to stop him from hurting her even though we are not the best of pals I still wouldn't want anyone to hurt the girl you love. You need to get to her before he does. I-

I stopped read and it fell to the ground "Sapphires in trouble" I whispered.
•••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😲