chapter 14

"What!" I almost shouted then continuously shook my head "No way am I pregnant Sara" I said then laughed a little. She had a serious look on her but that still didn't convinced me, we used protection.

"You're pregnant, that explains the vomiting, tiredness, headache" she continues, I placed hand over my mouth. I couldn't believe what she was saying, no way this is true.

"N- no Sara that's not true" I started crying and she tried telling me to calm down. But how could I calm down when she's telling that I'm pregnant when I'm not.

"Shush Sapphire we don't want anyone to hear us let's talk inside my room. I slowly nodded then followed behind her. No way I can be pregnant for Logan, we used protection. He wouldn't do it on spite because he doesn't want to have kids. She opened her door and I looked around.

"Sara why didn't you show me your room it beatiful" I cried and she chuckled then told me to go sit down while she closed the door.

"I can't be pregnant we used protection" I sniffed and she gave me a worried look then sat down on the bed.

"Were you on pills?" She asked and I shook my head. "Did you use a condom?" I nodded and she said okay "well not all condoms are good baby, some condoms can burst while your having sex and neither of you might notice" she said as she wiped my tears.

"But I can't be pregnant, Logan doesn't want to have kids, he's gonna be so angry with me, maybe he'll try and do something to hurt me and my baby" I said then started to panic. I started breathing faster and my heart started throbbing in my chest. Sara saw it and she tried to calm me down.

"Sapphire calm down I'll make sure Logan doesn't hurt you, just breathe" she said slowly and I nodded and followed her instructions.

"He's so mean, how am I going to hide my pregnancy? Do you think he'll find out?" I questioned and Sara told me to calm down.

"Well you can hide your pregnancy but soon it will start showing" she said "Okay I'll tell you ways in wish you can do it and what you should do" she replied.

"Okay" I whispered.

"As soon your bump starts showing try to avoid Logan as much as possible. You will look a little different though, I'm going to see what I can do to get you out of here. Talk to Logan about giving you your own house or something, I'll think about it" she said and I started playing with my fingers.

"Mom I can't go to this I'm scared" I said and tears filled my eyes again. Her eyes widen and she smiled. Wait did I just called Sara Mom. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you mom it's just that I-" she cut me off then hugged me.
Before my mom died I used to go to her when I was having a panick attack or scared. She would calm me down while brushing my hair.

"That's okay sapphire you can call me anything you want" she said and I smiled then hugged her tight.

"No need to worry I'll get you a pregnancy test to see of you are pregnant I nodded and she stood up" I nodded and she left the room. I can't believe I might be pregnant for that arrogant prick. He doesn't want to have kids and here I am sitting down pregnant with his baby. I'm still confused though, we used protection and neither of us didn't notice that it might have burst.

Few minutes later after thinking Sara came back with a box in her hand . She walked over to me then handed me the box "do you know what to do?" She asked.

"Pee on it I guess" I said then shrugged my shoulder. She nodded then hurried me into the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet while reading the instruction. "Okay all I got to do is pee on the stick" I took the pregnancy stick out of the box then started. When finished I placed the test on the counter then stood up and wash my hands. Flush the toilet ofcourse. While I was waiting my heart was beating really fast. My breathing increase, I was about to cry.

"Oh no" I gasped when I saw that it says pregnant. I sunk to floor and break down into tears again.

"Sapphire" Sara called when she heard me sobbing. She opened the door then walked over to the sink. "Oh darling don't cry" she cooed then stooped down.

"If I was pregnant for somebody else it would have been better than being pregnant for Logan, I hate him, he doesn't treat me right, he wasn't like this before he left" I cried and Sara had this worried look on her face.

"Remember what we talk about, if you don't want him knowing I'll make sure to try my best to let you leave here okay" she said and I nodded. "Please stop crying sapphire you need to be strong for your baby" as soon as she said this I stopped crying. I stood up then took a deep breath then exhaled.

"Thank you so much mom you're the best, you remind me so much of my mom when she was alive, is it okay if I can call you mom all the time?" I asked and she nodded then smiled.

"Yes, sure darling" she said then hugged me.

"I'm going to have a bath" I whispered then pulled back I lookd up st her and she had tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked as we left the bathroom.

"I have a son he lives in new York, I haven't seen him for so long, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about me anymore" she said and I shook my head.

"No your wrong, maybe your son does care about, maybe he lost contact with you and trying to figure out where his mom is" trying to cheer her up and she smiled.

After we finished talking I left her room and went into mine. I sat down on the bed then sighed. I can't believe I'm pregnant, I thought I would've got married first. Logan is getting a vasectomy soon, maybe he will store his sperm for future use. Maybe doesn't want to have kids at all. If he finds out I'll just have to tell him.
•••••••••••••••••
What would Logan do if she tells him?

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😲