chapter 22

Not edited

"We are going to the doctor to get rid of it" when he said this I gasped and my eyes widen.

"What!" My heart started beating really fast and I began to panick. "Isn't it too late for that?" I asked and he just smirked.

When we got to the hospital Logan told me to get out. I got out of the car then looked at him with fear. Maybe I should try running or scream for help. "Try anything stupid and you'll regret it now act normal" he said as if he was reading my mind. He grabbed my arm the pulled me forward. People were staring at us and I look down at the floor. "Smile sapphire" he whispered in my ear and I gave him a small smile.

"Logan why are you doing this, these babies inside of me are human please don't hurt them" I said and he stopped in this tracks.

"These, are there more than one baby in there?" he asked while pointing at my bump and I nodded.

"Twins, please let us go home and talk about it" I whispered and he shook his head.

"No, No one orders me around, it's my life I don't want to have kids and that's it you're getting rid of them. If they survive then that's good they can go into the orphanage" he whispered shouted and I wanted to slap him so bad "now shut up and keep walking" he said, I was on the verge of crying but I held it in.

"I hate you so much I wish you were dead" I whispered as we entered the hospital.

"Don't worry princess your wish will be coming soon or maybe later" he chuckled. I started crying while trying to pull back my hand from his hold. He walked pass the lady at the front desk and she started calling him.

"Excuse me sir I'm afraid you can't do that, you have to make an appointment" she called and Logan turned towards her "Oh I'm so sorry sir you can go ahead" she said in fear and I was confused. Did he threatened her or something.

"I shouldn't have went to Adonis house, I should have went to new York or one of those places that I know you couldn't find me" I said and he smirked.

"Even if you did so love I still would've found you. There is a tracker in your skin right there" he said then pointed at my wrist. My eyes widen when I looked at the small chip in my had how comes I didn't see it the first time.

"You're crazy wait till Serena finds out about this" I said through gritted teeth and he laughed historically.

"After this is done you'll be locked up in my basement, how will mommy ever find you, ill just tell her that you left" he said then pushed me into the room.

The doctor jumped then looked up at Logan. "Um... sir how may I help you at this time of day" he asked and Logan pointed at me.

"She's pregnant with my child I want you to get rid of it" he said and the doctor eyes widen.

"I'm afraid I can't do that sir she's way past that stage, how many months are you dear?" He asked and I looked over at him.

"4 months" I whispered and the doctor shook his head.

"I can't do it" when he said this it angered Logan. He slammed his fist against the wall then pulled out his gun.

He's a little bit psycho, no he is a psychopath.

"Do it or I swear that I'm going to blow your fucking brains out!" And we gulped at the same time.

"Even if I did it sir there is a slight chance that she or the baby might not survive" the doctor said then gave me a worried look. Logan told me to lay on the bed and I did what he said.

"Do a C-section on her if the babies survive then do what you can do best to keep them alive" the doctor nodded then looked at me.

"I'm sorry" he mouthed and I broke down into tears. I'm sure I'm eyes were red and puffy from all that crying. "Do want pills or an injection so you won't feel the pain?" He asked and I was about to answer when Logan stopped me.

"None let her feel the pain" he said then sat down. I just wanted to die, it's not worth living anymore my life is no longer mines it belongs to the one with an evil smirk on his face and a cold glare.

"Please Logan just let me give her something she'll be in so much pain" the doctor begged but Logan shook his head. The doctor took up his kit then placed it down. His hands trembling as he opened it. "We need nurses to help with the babies" he said.

"No it by yourself hurry up so I can get going" he said and I just laid there staring up at the ceiling. Just waiting for the pain to start. I squeezed my eyes shut when I felt the cold metal against my skin. Then I felt it, it was way worse than getting cut by a knife. I bit down on my lip to stop myself from screaming. But couldn't hold it in anymore I screamed out in pain. Crying and begging him to stop while Logan just sit there with an evil look on his face.
~~~~~

"Stop!" I screamed then shut up out of my sleep. My eyes widen and I looked around. I placed my hand on my bump to see if it was still there and I sighed. Their was no mark, my heart was beating really fast and my skin was sweaty. A knock sounded on my door and I jumped then looked over at the door.

Sapphire are you okay in there" Adonis asked and I couldn't mange to answer my throat was dry and I just started crying. The door slowly opened and he looked over at me. "Are you a okay I heard you screaming" he whispered then sat on my bed. I shook my head then wrapped my arms around my bump protectively. He handed me a cup of water and took two gulps then spoke.

"It felt so real Adonis I was so scared and in so much pain" I cried and leaned forward to caress my cheek. I leaned back and he gave me a worried look.

"Sapphire it's okay it was just a nightmare it's not real okay, I'm here" he whispered and I nodded then leaned forward and hugged him really tight.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and I wasn't sure I wanted to. I'm going to leave out the kissing part.

"Umm... I dreamt that Logan found me and he told me to get rid of the babies and even though I was 4 months he wanted me to do a c section without any sleeping pills or injection. I could feel the pain Adonis so I screamed out and he just sat there with an evil look on his face" I paused then pulled back.

"He said that if the babies survive he would put them in the orphanage then lock me up in his basement" I said and Adonis sighed.

"What if he finds me, maybe he'll do it for real I'm scared. Maybe I should leave and go back to his place, tell him that I'm pregnant instead of hiding it from him" I said while playing with my fingers.

"Sapphire that was just a dream it's not real okay, none of that won't happen Logan is not that cruel to do that to you he's a broken man and he doesn't even realise it. Don't worry he'll be sorry for all the things that he did to you okay" he said and I nodded. I looked at my wrist to see if he might have put a chip in their but there was none. I sighed then stood up.

You're right" I whispered "I just hope I don't get anymore dreams like that it was scary" I said then shivered at the thought.

"Now go have a bath the get something to eat" he whispered and I nodded then smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••
Wow that was a twist 😗

THANKSFOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😪