chapter 8

SAPPHIRE POV

"Logan wake up now!" I shouted as I ran into his room then jumped on his bed hitting him with a pillow.

"Ugh Sapphire stop" he groaned then turned on his side and placed the pillow over his head.

"Come on Logan wake up its my birthday" I said then laid down beside him. I blew on his face and he scrunched his nose up. He looked so cute, I removed the hair from his face and he opened his eyes then stared into my eyes for awhile. We were about to kiss and I blinked then pulled back and smiled.

"Happy birthday day bellissima" he said then pecked my forehead. "Well, like how you are already ready I'm going to get dressed yeah" he said and I nodded and smiled. I ran out of his room squealing. I've never celebrated my birthday with anybody but myself, I would get myself a cupcake and candle and wish myself a happy birthday.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw Sara making breakfast. I walked over to her and inhaled. "Wow Sara that smells great" I said and she smiled.

"Happy birthday day dear I made you some special breakfast don't let Logan eat any" she smiled and I chuckled.

"I won't let him" she gave me a cup of tea and I took a sip. "Hmm that taste great" I mumbled.

"Sapphire ever since you came here Logan changed a lot" she said out of nowhere and I asked her what did she mean. "He was cold and mean to everyone, killed anyone he wanted. He wasn't mean to me or his family he was the sweetest but if anyone mess around with his head they die. He was more of the angry one and his brother is sweet that's why he's the soon to be mafia" she said and my eyes widen.

"What! how comes no one ever told me that" I said then placed the cup down.

"Don't be scared darling he won't hurt you. Now he's different more calm and he's always smiling" she said and I sighed.

"But we're just friends anyways" I said and she gave me this weird look.

"Well I think that you are more than that" after she said this Logan came in and hugged me from behind. Then lift me off the floor and I gasped then squealed. Maybe Sara was right we could be more since he's so sweet.

"Birthday queen!" He shouted and I giggled. He put me down then walked over to Sara.

"Here you go Sapphire" Sara said and I took the plate from her then told her thanks.

"Hey where is mine, I want that it looks delicious" Logan said and was about to take out one of my turkey bacon. I slapped him on his hand and he pouted. I laughed then left with my plate.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan had a bath after me and I got dressed. He came down the stairs then walked over to me. "You are ready" I whispered and he nodded.

"Wait I bought something for you" he said then took out a necklace. I placed my hand on my chest and smiled. He put it on my neck and I looked up at him.

"You didn't have to get me anything Logan you're already taking me out for dinner" I said and he held out his hand. I placed my hand in his and he walked me over to the car. He opened the door and I got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he looked at me through the rearview mirror.

"You'll know when you see it" he said and I frowned. The drive was long and Logan and I kept on blabbering about less important stuff. I stopped talking when I realized something.

"Logan why are we here?" I asked as he parked the car. "You know it's dangerous with Roman around this area. I don't want to remember what happened plus the manager told me to leave and said I was no class for her resturant now can we please leave" I whined but he got out of the car. Well I'm stating in here then.