chapter 12

"Oh, well okay, now tell me where he is" she said and I pointed upstairs. She walked pass me and I closed the door and went back into the kitchen.

"What's wrong dear who was at the door?" Sara asked as I laid my head on the island.

"Do you know Christy?" I asked and she shook her head. "His girlfriend"

"I've never heard of her I'm sorry baby" she said and I nodded.

"I'm so stupid for liking that idiot he used me" tears filled my eyes and Sara hugged me.

"You're not stupid Sapphire, you're smart and beautiful. Logan is the one that's not thinking straight"

"Sapphire" Logan called then walked into the kitchen. I quickly wiped my tears away and looked up at him. "Let's go"

"I- but I haven't had my breakfast as yet Sara is making soup" I said then placed my hand on my belly.

"You'll get soup at my mom's house let's go" he said.

"Logan I think you should let her have her breakfast she not feeling well" Sara told him but he didn't really care.

"Sara she'll have soup later" he groaned and I sighed

"Why should I even go with you, don't you have a girlfriend" I fired back and he got angry and pulled me out of the kitchen. "Let me go I can walk!" I shouted the pulled my hand way from his grasp.

I got into the car and Christy opened the car door. "Umm... You should be I the back" she said while chewing on her bubble gun and battering her eyelash. I got out and slammed the door then got in the back. He drove off and I just stared at my finger. They were up there making lovey dove eyes and touchy touch but I don't care. I'm just angry that he used me when he had a girlfriend and fucked me when he had a Girlfriend.

The car came to a stop and I got out the car and ran into the house "Sapphire" Logan called and I ignored him. I opened the door and was welcomed by Serena.

"Hey I missed you so much" she said and I smiled the hugged her. "I think you've put on a little weight darling" she said and I pulled back.

"Not at all" I giggled then Logan walked in.

"Logan whose your friend?" Serena asked him.

"She's my girlfriend mom" he said and Serena's eyes widen she looked over at me and I shrugged.

"We broke up" I said then walked off, I went into the living room and sat down. "Sapphire you're here" Isabella said then waddle over to me. I giggled and she glared at me.

"Don't laugh at the pregnant lady" she said then sat down beside me.

"So how's everything with you and Logan?" She asked and I started playing with my fingers.

"Umm.... we broke up" I said and she gasped.

"What why?" Isabella eyes widen and she placed her hand on her baby bump.

"He has a new girlfriend now" I simply say with a shrug and she sighed.

"Well Logan's an idiot for letting you go he never wants to settle down" she shook her head in disgrace. Isabella and I talk of a few hours until I felt really hungry.

"Isabella I'm going to get something to eat" I left the room and then walked into the kitchen. Logan and Christy was making out and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed something to eat and left the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting a little late and I wasn't feeling too well I wanted to go home. I walked over to Logan then touched him on the shoulder. "I want to go home" I whispered and he shook his head then turned his attention back to the tv. "I'm not feeling well please take me home" I said and he ignored me.