15

Alazaé got home and took a quick shower.
Since Lucas wanted her to be at his game so bad she didn't want to be late.

She hopped out of the shower and lathered up her body with lotion. After making sure there wasn't a inch of ashy on her, she made her way to her closet to choose an outfit.

" nothing to extra" she said to herself

Why not go for the school colors she thought. Alazaé picked out a royal blue long sleeve shirt, grey cotton sweat shorts and her white jordan retro 4's.

After getting dressed she went to do her edges and apply lip gloss and mascara at her vanity table.

While doing her edges , Milan texted her

" where you at !" Milan sent

" I'm almost done I'll be there soon" alazae replied shutting of her phone with one hand while the other was smoothing down her edges.

Alazaé grabbed her mini backpack, her phone and went downstairs to call haileigh to get in the car.

At the game
Alazaé walked onto the outdoor stadium and went to the home bleachers. She had barely been there for 2 minutes and Haileigh had already run off to her friends.

Alazaé spotted Milan at the top of the bleachers and went over to her.

" You finally made it, the games about to start" Milan said practically yelling at alazaé

" yes I know, I had to go to Lucas's house to get something for him then go home to get ready so excuseeee me" alazaé said taking a seat.

Milan : girl you were inside his houseeee ?!
Alazaé: yea I met his mom, she's nice
Milan: that's it...at this point you're his moms daughter in law. You went inside his house and met his parents so that means your special
Alazaé: were best friends don't best friends usually know each other's parents and visit each other house
Milan: ummmmm this is different. anyways there goes Lucas coming on the field
Alazaé: where ?
Milan: you need to wear your glasses more often. Jersey Number 17 sweetie
Alazaé: you should've never sat all the way up here
Milan: whatever now cheer for your mans
Alazaé: that's not my man for the hundredth time
Milan: he's not gonna be able to see you from all the way up here. Go down there
Alazaé: I would usually say no but i really don't wanna be third wheeling she said looking over to Milan's boyfriend next to her

Alazaé went down the steps of the bleachers carefully making sure not to skip a step and roll all the way down. Freshman year she slipped and fell right on her butt , never again would she not be cautious going down.

She went down until she got to the 2nd row of bleachers. Alazaé sat there and took out her phone to record Lucas.

While recording the boys getting ready, Lucas looked over at the stadium and searched for the familiar face.

After a few seconds of searching he found Alazaés face and smiled at her.

" y'all better win skywalker"  Alazaé yelled out to Lucas

He put a thumbs up letting alazaé know he heard her. The ref blowed the whistle and it was time for the game to start.  It was the Proxima Cyn Stars vs. the Westbound Rangers .