⟨ 6 ⟩

"Lady Damonte?" Trinidad hurriedly whipped his sight to his backside, and saw said girl, shrinking from nervousness. Though Felicia readied herself for the sheer amount of possibilities she could face, in the end, her knees were clattering under Hans' gaze. His friendly and laid-back smile is akin to a patient predator, reassured the prey would resign itself to its fate, as his red irises observe the Felicia's anxious figure.

'Ugh... I can't think of a plan...' Felicia groaned, unintentionally producing an embarrassing sound, attracting Hans' attention. The albino decided it was impossible for his grin to get bigger, but it did, curling up into a sinister one of all.

He looked truly bemused by her blunder, leaving her chest to ache with fear. The probabilities of forming a solution are far from her grasp, while the scent of dying drew nearer. Felicia's muscles tensed up, as she stuck closely to the door, a terrified look etched on her features.

"Ah, how boring." Hans lightly kicked the chair behind him, standing up, and closing the distance between the two of them. Villainess and Capture Target glare at each other, coupled with the intense orange from outside.

Trinidad tried to cough up excuses, but only dry breaths were let out. No words climbed in his mouth, as the thought of dying by this dangerous child's hands crushed the doctor's courageousness.

"Who are you...?" Felicia strained her eyes away from the boy a meter away from her. She had hidden her face as not to let anyone see her quivering eyelashes. As if something had pricked her in her irises. The silver head had blocked Hans from getting a closer look at the girl. "Aww, how sad. Had you not hear my introduction, Lady Damonte?"

A childish pout settled on his lips. It was not the response he wanted to hear, but interesting to him, nonetheless. Felicia raised her gaze to see the falsified disappointment in Hans' features. The rattling of Felicia's heart possibly had been felt by a kilometer radius, as a gradual increase of wind had brewed indoors. Like a storm had dawned inside the clinic. Hesitantly, Felicia looked down once more, only to see yellow with a tinge of orange floating around an inch off her chest.

"What's this...?" She mumbled, trying to get a better look at the surface of the strange magic circle. It clicked to her that this sigil has caused the sudden swirl of wind in the clinic, despite the windows being halfway shut, and the outside appearing to be tranquil. There is no sign of a gust such as this one.

Though it is strong, it is not enough to fling the Doctor Trinidad's heavy equipment. The wind is just enough for a vexing flutter of hair and clothes. Hans' eyes had followed the vortex, as his lips form a small smile. The black head did not seem annoyed; rather, he was thoroughly entranced by the small trick. A trick Felicia did not even know how to cast.

Having no knowledge about the subject will only drag her down and be the cause of her bad ending. She does not have the slightest clue of the magic theory behind this sudden gust. Felicia glanced at the doctor, who seemed to be dazed by the spell as well. She stared back at the enthusiastic Hans, shaking her head. As if a seed had been planted, a scene flashed through her head.

[The young boy jumped out of joy upon seeing the small magic trick. After a while of festive spirits, his grin faltered. Francesca looked at him with a worried stare, in which he only replied with a sad smile.

"Why do you look down, Hans?"

"..Ah, Lady Francesca... you see... I want to use magic too."

"But you can! That Case Cloak you performed was wonderful!"

"...that is the problem. I can only use Case Cloak."

"Oh." Francesca stopped momentarily, before staring at the sunset in the horizon. It sinks down, with the Montana de Lamenta Mountain Range. Only a silence had followed from their merry laughing. An idea had sprouted from her mind, before absentmindedly saying. "Why don't you make the best of Case Cloak? Make more versions of it, and I am sure it will help you."