chap 15 ♣DAY 2 To Pleasure A Man

Raven woke up with a smile on her face, she instinctively wanted to get up to go take her usual morning pee, but felt herself being held back by something.

Opening her eyes fully and making an attempt to turn, she instantly realized what was indeed holding her back. Mikhail's arms and legs for that matter, where around her, just as hers were tangled around him as well. And he'd been awake the whole time, watching her struggling and trying to get up.

"Mikhail let up. I need to go pee"

"Hmm. Not until I do this first" he rasped, his Russian accent becoming more pronounced, as he'd just woken up. She filed that in a part of her brain. His Russian accent was always pronounced at the early hours of the morning.

He made a move to kiss her, and she pushed him away

"Are you not hearing me? I said I want to pee, not I want a kiss. I'm not in a habit of kissing guys in the morning before I brush my mouth"

"I don't mind" he murmured huskily, caressing her hairline with his fingers.

"Well I do, now get off"

And with a sigh, he released her, and she, with all the dignity she could muster, strolled to the bathroom.

She'd let Mikhail stay the night. Had agreed to his proposal. And true to his word, he hadn't pressured her for sex. Not that she didn't want him to, but she'd been tired last night, and more than happily satiated, from having repetive orgasms from yesterday's session.

She wondered what was going to be in today's session. After using the toilet, she decided to brush and take a quick shower as well, since she was already in the bathroom.

Donning on her bathrobe, she came out some forty minutes later, to find that Mikhail had gone. Probably to take care of his own needs, and give her some privacy. He was in her private quarters after all, instead of his. And she fought against the feeling of disappointment settling over her.

Going over to the drawer, she brought out the envelope that had 'DAY 2' written on it, and opened it.

'Dear slave, we're finally progressing. Today is day 2. For today you'll be required to pack your hair up in a fancy updo of your choice, and wear the clothes tagged Day2, in the wardrobe. Note, do not wear a bra along with the clothes. You are only required to wear throngs. Today, we females are going to be having the time of our lives. For you, dear slave, I can promise you a good rump in the sheets. Come down for breakfast at 8am. Don't be late!'

Raven quickly checked her watch. It was 7:30am. Without further ado, she quickly ran to the wardrobe, brought out the clothes tagged day 2, unwrapped it from the black protective cover donned on it, to reveal a pink long almost transparent dress, made of thin material. It was a loose long dress, with a waist belt. She took off her bathrobe, wore it, clinched on the belt, and watched the dress take after her curves through the mirror. Her nipples were fucking visible through the dress, so were the globes of her arse. The dress wasn't exactly transparent, but just transparent enough, that one could aptly see her extended nipples and extended arse. The dress had two slits at the sides, up to the knee, for better movement.

As Raven walked out, she realized in horror, why the dress had been chosen. Every jiggle of her breasts, every shake of her arse, rippled off through the dress. Every movement, the crease in her arse, everything was visible through the dress!