Rina x Rini x GJ Imagine: Just for a Moment🥰

Author's note: I'm sorry for all the POVs, but its necessary. The girls ages are 4, 6, and 8.

Ricky's POV:

It was quite lonely in the house and Nini was having a sleepover with Kourtney, so I was on my own. I decided to get out of the house and go to the skatepark and have some fun. As I was walking to the skate park, I past a playground and saw the back of Gina's big poofy hair while walking by. I decided to go say hi to her and see why she was at a playground.

"Hey Gina, what are you doing here? I was just on my way to the local skatepark."

"Oh, hey Ricky, I'm babysitting my neighbors' kids for the night."

"G, Lizzie fell asleep on the swings and my legs hurt. Mandy and I want to go home now." A young girl around 12 came up to Gina struggling with carrying a younger girl.

"Wow. Gina, you got your hands full. Do you want me to help you take them back?"

"Gi, I'm tired." The middle child complained rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, Ricky some help would be nice. I forgot the stroller because I thought we wouldn't be here long, but they wanted to play. Can you carry Lizzie please? It's just a short walk from here." Gina said while holding the other two girls' hands.

I picked up the younger child who was asleep and put my skateboard onto my backpack attachment before following Gina lead the way. What else could Gina do? Dance, sing, act, babysit, bake.

 What else could Gina do? Dance, sing, act, babysit, bake

(Your Welcome :)

Gina's POV:

I let the older girls sit on the couch and turn on a movie while I tucked Lizzie into bed. I already made them dinner before going to the park, so I didn't worry about that. I had to figure out what to do with two kids and Ricky though. I walked down the stairs and saw the two older girls fighting over the remote as Ricky watched.

"Alison, let Mandy pick the movie this time, you picked dress up earlier." I said handing Mandy the remote.

"Who's that guy?" Alison said pointing at Ricky who was looking at my Dad's old guitar.

"This is my friend Ricky; Ricky meet Alison and Mandy. I watch them a lot while their mom takes double shifts at the hospital."

Mandi and Alison weren't interested in meeting Ricky and turned their heads towards the TV screen, which was playing Cinderella. This gave me some free time to talk with Ricky.

"Hey so thanks for carrying Lizzie. She's getting bigger and heavier."

"No problem. Can I show you something? I just need someone's opinion besides Big Red's" Ricky said picking up my dad's old guitar.

"Sure. We can just sit in the kitchen where I can see the girls."

"I wrote this song for Nini before opening night of the fall musical. I haven't shown it to her yet. Big Red didn't necessarily like it. I need a girl's opinion on it."