Redlyn Imagine: Unexpected News ❤️🤍

Author's Note: This is what I am doing instead of writing my Shakespeare research paper. I really like this imagine. Also, this is Beauty and the Beast cast dream Roles for season 2.

-In this Miss Jenn and Mr. Mazarra don't get along (read to find out why.)

-Redlyn, Rini and Seblos are ships

-Beauty and the Beast is the spring musical

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Ashlyn's POV:

It was a Friday after school and Big Red invited me over to his house to relax and have company. I was sitting in Big Red's navy-blue beanbag chair in his basement when I got an email from the head of the Robotics Club, Mr. Mazarra.

To all Robotics club members,

The final National Robotics Championship will be held on May 2nd, 2019. I understand that the drama production and the art show are on this day too. If you have any concerns or cancellations, please email me back immediately. I don't know why the scheduling is like this. Please don't be late to practice on Monday.

Regards,

Mr. Mazarra

East High STEM Teacher and Head of Robotics Club

I immediately showed Big Red who was laying on his couch watching YouTube and we both started stressing out and panicking. To be honest, I've never seen my boyfriend panic before. It was quite weird. I didn't want to tell my friends and he didn't want to talk Ricky. Big Red was pacing back and forth literally pulling his hair out. I didn't know what to do.

"Red, maybe we can do the musical and the Robotics Competition. Remember High School Musical?"

"That's just a movie, Ash. Miss Jenn is going to be so mad at us. I'm head of stage crew and your Miss Potts. There's no Beauty and the Beast without them." Big Red said laying back down on his couch.

"Maybe we should talk to Miss Jenn about it? Maybe she hasn't seen the schedule for our Robotics competition."

"No. Then Ricky will find out and he will be mad at me for quitting."

"What happened to We're All in This Together?"

"That was last year's musical Ash. It's pointless. We have to quit one club. There's no both at the same time."

"Let me talk with Miss Jenn on Monday. You don't have to come if you don't want to."

"That's not a good idea Ash. You know she hates Mazarra. What is she going to do cancel our competition somehow? We worked hard on this Robot." Big Red was frustrated with is own emotions now and she couldn't seem to get him to seem a bit optimistic.

"You never know till we try." I said kissing his cheek to cheer him up a bit.

**********

Monday Afternoon: Miss Jenn's Office

Miss Jenn's POV:

"Ashlyn, your telling me that you think that you are going to quit the musical with Big Red because of some stupid Robot Competition?!" I yelled at the poor girl making her turn white.

"That stupid Mazarra, he always plans his events on the same days as mine." I mumbled to myself.

"Ummm Miss Jenn, do you want some water? I have a unopened bottle in my lunch bag." Ashlyn said smiling as if nothing happened.