Big Red Imagine: Family Feud 😣

Author's Note: Two updates in one night yesssss. I also don't mean to make E.J the bad guy all the time. You will see what I mean. I also think that this song goes well with this imagine even though it kind of has nothing to do with it. The fact that Big Red's family has a pizza shop is genius. Let's all teleport there after this quarantine is over. Read to understand the questions :) Don't forget to vote and comment.

I totally ship redlyn. Also who also stans pizza girl even thought it s a cringy bad song? What do you think Big Red's favorite movie is? Does pineapple belong on pizza? NO

Every Friday after school the theater gang would go to Big Red's family pizza shop to hang out and talk about their week while eating pizza, of course. Ever since Big Red had started dating Ashlyn Caswell, he's been more secretive about his nighttime routine. It doesn't help that his parents serve the pizzas. Oh well I guess it's a family feud.

Howie the new waiter at Slice of Red pizza palace was taking the theatre troupes order while taking a glimpse at Gina Porter's new outfit. He secretly had a crush on her even though he was a freshman and she was a junior. She was in his AP Biology class and he admired her from afar.

"Hello, aren't you going to take our order?" Gina said in the nicest way possible to Howie.

"Oh yeah sorry I have ADHD I get distracted a lot. What kind of pizza can I get you guys?"

"We'll get two large pizzas one with ham and pineapple and the other with ham and bacon because someone doesn't like pineapple on pizza ahem." Carlos said looking at Seb

"I'm sorry but it's just not right!"

"It is." Carlos exclaimed.

"I'll put your order in for you." Howie said while slipping a piece of paper to Gina sitting on the far end of the table.

"So, who's up for game night tonight at my place?" Ashlyn exclaimed excitedly.

"Oooh I'm in." Big Red said high fiving her.

"I'm in if Seb agrees pineapple goes on pizza." Carlos said

"It doesn't but I'll go if you go sweetie." Seb said pecking Carlos' lips.

"Nini you've been quiet tonight are you okay?" Ricky said rubbing her back since he sat next to her.

"Oh, um yeah I'll be at game night." Nini said sipping her drink.

"Where's E.J" Gina asked after taking a sip of her water.

"Well, someone decided he didn't want to join us. He's at a pool party with his water polo team." Ashlyn said awkwardly.

"What a shame he's missing out on the fun." Gina said looking at her phone looking upset.

"Pizza is served kids." A red head lady came in holding two pizza trays.

"Mom. I told you not to call us kids." Big Red whispered to his mom.

"Oh, sweetie you left your noise machine on this morning. Remember to turn it off before you leave for school." Red's mother exclaimed happily in front of the whole group.

"What noise machine?" Ashlyn said to her boyfriend.

"Hey guys what's up!" E.J said walking in and sliding into the booth next to Gina making her blush.

"Oh, Big Red has sleep apnea. He uses this nature noise machine to block out the sound's at night. I personally hate the wolf howling sound. He can't sleep without it."

"Wait you mean he's like a baby? Like he can't sleep without a stuffed animal? No wonder he can't read out loud." E.J said laughing while no one else did.

Meanwhile, Big Red ran off to the bathrooms. His mother went to follow him, but Ashlyn got to the bathroom door first. The bathroom was locked and Ashlyn didn't want to go into the men's room.

"Red please come out. E.J didn't mean it. He's been around his water polo friends too much. It's okay my mom has a sleep apnea machine too. I understand." Ashlyn said while getting close to the door.

"I'll come out once he's gone." Ashlyn heard from the other side.

"I promise he's gone. Red we can ditch game night and have movie night in my room if you want."

Big Red came out of the men's room with puffy eyes and didn't bother to look at his table full of theater friends. He was too ashamed to look at them, even though Ricky already knew. E.J was always making things worse.He thought he had seniority over everyone else.

"Can we watch UP?" Big Red whispered while hugging Ashlyn.

"Yeah we can definitely do that. Let me get my purse. I'll let the gang know."

"Thanks Ash you're the best." Red said kissing her cheek making her get butterflies in her stomach.