ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕏𝕏

Start from the beginning

I got in and sat in the seat as I looked straight feeling overwhelmed as I powered up the fighter and flew up then away from the moon. I felt tears fall my face as I flew towards the planet and island Luke was hiding on. "Oh gods, Leia." I said as I landed the fighter and stepping out of it. I began to use the force to crush it as it lit on fire.

I had my cloak on as I began throwing wood at it at the whole thing was destroyed and on fire. I grunted as I threw wood at it, I stopped as I looked down at my belt seeing the lightsaber that started it all. I grabbed it as I looked down at it feeling angry as I pull my arm back and threw it straight at the fire.

Before I see a blue hand of a familiar person catch it making me gasp. Luke's force ghost walks out of the burnt fighter, "A Jedi's weapon deserves more respect." He said sternly as he gave me that same look when I did something wrong. "Master Skywalker." I said in shock that he was here in front of me. "What are you doing Athalia?" He said looking at me sternly.

I sat down as I looked up at him, "Luke, I saw myself on the dark throne. I won't let it happen." I said glancing up at him then down. "I'm never leaving this place. I'm doing what you did." I said shaking my head, looking up at him.

"I was wrong." He said shaking his head and spreading his arms out. "It was fear that kept me here." He said as he looked down at me. "Lia, what are you most afraid of?" He asked as I looked up at him then glancing down, "Honestly? Myself." I said looking up at Luke.

"Because you're a Cirillo." He said making me look up at him, "Leia knew it the moment she met you when you were young." He explained making me frown as I looked up at him. "What, how come she never told me?" I said looking down as he walked and sat down beside me.

"But she still raised me and trained me." I said still shocked that they knew about me. "Because as you grew she saw your spirit, your heart." He said making me look down feeling overwhelmed. "Athalia." He says grabbing my attention, looking at him.

"Look, some things are stronger than blood. Confronting fear is the destiny of a Jedi. Your destiny. If you don't face Cirillo and Palpatine it will mean the end of the Jedi." He said making me look at him as he continued, "And the war will be lost." He said standing up as he spoke. "There's something Leia would want you to have." He said as we walked to the familiar stone huts and walking into his old one.

I walk in and he pointed towards a brick closed to the floor and I knelt down pulling out the brick then seeing something wrapped in a tan cloth. I untied it then uncovered it seeing a silver with gold pink saber as I take it in my hands.

I looked at it in awe on how beautiful it is, "This is her saber." I whispered as I looked at every detail on it. "It was her last night of training." He said beginning the story I never heard before.

"Leia told me that she had sensed the death of her son at the end of the Jedi path. She surrendered her saber to me and said that one day it would be picked up again by someone who would finish her journey." He spoke as I stayed in the same position listening to him.

"A thousand generations live in you now." He said making me breath heavily, "But this is your fight, Lia." He said as he continued, "You'll take both sabers to Exegol." He said making me stand up from my spot clipping the saber next to his, turning to him.

"Well, I can't get to Exegol. I don't have the wayfinder and plus I destroyed Kylo's ship." I said looking at him as he does the same smiling. "Athalia, you have everything you need." He said as I stepped out of the home and the fire was out then walked inside seeing a compartment as I open it I spot the wayfinder and I grab it out of the ship.

"Of course, two were made." I quietly said as I hear water being moved and I quickly run towards the sound and stopped as I see the X-wing being lifted out of the water. I looked behind me seeing Luke with his hand out lifting it. He opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles at me making me smile at him.

I don't remember the last time he's smiled like that but it made me feel more better about this, about going against Palpatine and Cirillo. He sets it on the ground and I walk towards it taking the seaweed off of it and fixing some of the things outside of it then climbed on making the top open and I quickly used the Force to take out of the water and animals inside of here.

"Luke, thank you for all these years and raising me even if I was a pain in your ass." I said smiling at him as he did back. As I put the wayfinder in and powered on the ship, I lifted the X-wing into the air and took off towards Exegol.

—————

Oh gosh we're almost there!!!
Edited again (yessssssss) :)))

May the Force be with you! :)