ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚

——————

There was a bunch of people running around, screaming and crying outside our small house. I stepped away from the window, shaking from the anxiety running through my small body. I look over at my parents, seeing them mutter towards each other then look at me. "Mama, papa what's going on outside?" My small timid voice squeaked out.

They looked at me then sighed, dad approached me as I tightened my hold on my stuffed Ewok. Mom stepped away rushing towards their room, not saying a single word towards me.

"Mama and I have to go somewhere and get business done, Okay? Just stay here." He said quickly grabbing my shoulders then shoving me into my bedroom as I screamed out towards him.

He puts something infront of the door, blocking me from getting out, as I screamed and cried banging on the door. "Noooo!!" I screamed out to them as I banged on it.

"Papa, let me out!" I screamed as tears fell down and holding onto my Ewok. I hear a bunch of footsteps and yelling then the door slam closed as I cried, "No! Come back, mama." I cried out smacking my hand on the door making it slam open, I gasped looking around the messy room.

I slowly walked out of my room into the smokey air around me see the once small house, now destroyed house making me gasp.

I looked around to see if I could spot any of my friends and I see a familiar red curly haired girl on the floor. "Flor?!" I quickly ran over to her small body and landing on my knees beside her. I called her name out again then slowly reaching out to her then shoving her quickly.

"Come on, Flor get up stop playing." I said smiling as I shoved her shoulder again, my smile falters as I turn her to her back seeing a blaster mark on her chest. Choking on air, I quickly threw myself backwards seeing her eyes, the light they used to have was gone.

I quickly put my small hands on my eyes as I sobbed quietly, I'm all alone. My parents who were supposed to love and protect me are gone, my best friend gone. I slowly got up to my feet, wiping my cheeks and eyes feeling numb.

I walked away, not knowing that I left my stuffed Ewok beside my best friend's lifeless body.

As I walked towards a building where the orphan kids are kept, I walked in knowing what I have to do, find spare parts and steal in order to survive this life on this horrible planet. I was once again left by myself.

—————

Hope you enjoyed this!!
Edited again (again just the gif)

May the force be with you!! :)