ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕍

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐑!

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐑!

——————

The Terminal started to beep, making them tear their gaze from me as I turned away from them. BB turns the holographic map off and Chewie growls trying to get up. "No. Chewie you gotta rest." I said walking beside Han as I see what the location is, smiling I quickly turned away from the monitor.

"You want my help? You're getting it." Han says looking at them as he switched some buttons off. "You're gonna see an old friend. She'll get your droid home." He said stepping away from the monitor and pointing at me to follow him.

"This is our stop." He said as we walked towards the cockpit and I sat in Chewie's spot since he's in the back then seeing as we get out of hyperspace.

"I didn't know there was this much green in the whole galaxy." Rey said behind us making me look at Han as he did the same. I get excited as we get close to Maz's palace as I call it.

I got up as Han put the ship down landing it in a clearing. I smiled at both Rey and Finn, I see Rey wall out with so much excitement. I walked out attaching my lightsaber to my belt and making sure my blaster was on my holster.

I looked up as I see Rey take a deep breath in, "Enjoying the view?" I asked as I walked up beside her as she smiled widely. "I don't think I've ever had fresh air and seen anything more beautiful that this." I smiled and nodded at her knowing how she's feeling right now. I see Han walk out and stand beside her.

"You might need this." He says holding a blaster up towards her as she turns her head towards it. "I think I can handle myself." She says making me smirk at her.

"I know you do that's why I'm giving it to you." He said explaining it to her making me chuckle. "Just take it Rey." I said patting her shoulder then walking away to see the small droid.

"Hey BB, I'm Athalia but you can call me Lia." I said crouching down to his level, as he responds back saying that he already knew that.

I laugh nodding my head, "Yeah but I wanted to introduce myself knowing I said it to you." I said as he responded back with a hilarious response making me laugh.

"Chewie, Check out the ship as best as you can." I hear Han shout as Chewie nodded, "Come on." I said to BB and Finn walking beside Han towards the Palace.

"Solo, why are we here again?" Finn asks as we walk up the the entrance of the Maz's place. "To get your droid on a clean ship." He responds as I look up at the place I dearly missed. "Clean?" Rey asks making me shaking my head and turning towards her.

"You think it was luck that we found the Falcon?" I said looking back at them bewildered then straight ahead. "If we can find it on our scanners the First Order's not far behind." Han said as we get close to the entrance of the place.

"Wanna get BB-8 to the Resistance? Maz Kanata's our best bet." I said walking up the steps ahead of us, "We can trust her, right?" Finn asked nervously to me as we got to the door.

"Relax, Finn. She's run this watering hole for a thousand years." I said remembering the stories that Han would tell me and memories of visiting her.

"Maz is a bit of an acquired taste, so let me do the talking." Han steps forward to open the door but I stopped and look at them. "Whatever you do, please don't stare. Like seriously." I said pointing to both at them, "At what?" They simultaneously said and I just looked at Han, cringing at what I would say.

"Any of it." As soon as he finished that phrase the giant door slide open. We were met by the loud music and drunk people/aliens around, some gambling or playing games. Han walked forward as I followed closely behind him.

"Han Solo and Athalia Labonair!" I hear Maz speak loudly making me cringe in my spot as everybody stopped what they were doing at looked at us and I smiled at her waving my hand. "Oh boy." Han says softly to me as I just greeted Maz. "Hey Maz!" I said as I waved my hand.

The music and the aliens went back to what they were doing and Maz walked towards us. "Where's my boyfriend?" She says as I smiled at that question, "Chewie's working on the Falcon right now." I said as I looked at Rey seeing her reaction making me smile more widely. "I like that Wookiee." She said looking at all of us and nodding.

"I assume you need something. Desperately." She says looking at Rey and Finn as I nodded looking at her. "Lets get to it." She said waving her hand to follow her and sitting down at a empty table with her as I sat between Han and Finn.

I see BB settle between Maz and Rey, telling her about the map he has. I look over as see Rey stuffing her face with the fruit and food. "A map. To Skywalker himself?" She laughs looking towards Han and I, "You two are right back in the mess." Maz says as I rolled my eyes nodding at her.

"Maz, I need you to get this droid to Leia." I looked down at the sound of that name, I haven't seen her since three years ago after all that happened between Him and I.

"Hmm....No." She said making me sigh looking up at her as I try not to lose my patience. "You two have been running away from this fight for too long." She explained as she went on, "Han, Athalia nyakee nago wadda. Go home." Making me put my head down, shaking my head.

"Leia doesn't wanna see me." Han said as I stayed quiet sitting beside Han. Finn finally spoke up, "Please, we came here for your help." He looks at Maz in desperate help as Rey also speaks up. "What fight?" Asking as she ate the piece of food in her hand.

"The only fight, against the dark side." Maz began to explain what was going on right now. "Through the ages, I've seen evil take many forms. The Sith, The Empire. Today, it is the First Order. Their shadow is spreading across the galaxy. We must face them. Fight them, All of us." She finished as I looked up at Maz as she looked at her and I.

"There is no fight against the First Order. Not one we can win." Finn says putting his hands on the table then leaning towards Maz making me look at him surprisingly on how he said this.

"Look around. There's no chance we haven't been recognized yet, I bet you the First Order is on their way right now.." I see Maz put more lenses in front of the one she already has on.

"What's this?" He says as he see it happening too. "What're you doing?" Maz finishes moving her lenses and climbs onto the table and crawls towards Finn as he leans back. "Solo, what is she doing?" He asks as she gets closer to him making me chuckle.

"I don't know. But, it ain't good." Han says as he looks at Maz then me and I just shrugged. As she settles back into her seat, "If you live long enough, you see the same eyes in different people. I'm looking at they eyes of a man who wants to run." She says as she finishes with her little thing then I look at Finn.

"You don't know a thing about me, where I'm from, what I've seen. You don't know the First Order like I do." He said darkly and seriously making me look at him curiously as he continues.

"They'll slaughter us, we all need to run." Making me frown at that sentence as I look at Maz then back at him frowning.

"Hmm...you see those two, they'll trade work for transportation to the Outer Rim. There, you can disappear." Maz says finishing her little act as I looked at Finn, "Finn." Rey and I simultaneously spoke frowning at him as I felt betrayed at him as he looked at both of us.

"Come with me. Rey, Athalia." He said desperately looking at both of us, "She's not going anywhere with you, Kid." Han says beside me as I put my hands on the chair. "What about BB-8? We're not done yet. We have to get him back to your base." Rey said looking down at the small droid then at him.

——————

Continued on to the next!
Edited again (just fixed somethings)

May the Force be with you! :)