ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀

—————

—————

I quickly walked to the pod and opened it, "As soon as I launch, you guys jump back out of range." I said quickly pushing the buttons to get it ready to go. I hand my saber to Rey and look at Chewie. "Stay there until you get my signal for where to rendezvous." I said climbing in then sat down looking at them.

"Lia, you're going to need my help." Rey said stepping towards me as I smiled at her, "I'm sorry Rey but no, I have to do this. He knows me and I know him." I spoke softly as she nodded backing up and she clips my saber to her belt. R2 beeps, "If you see Finn and Leia before I do, tell them.." I said thinking but Chewie growled making me smile at him

"Yeah, on point. Tell them that please." I said laying down in the pod, having Luke's saber in my hand, I sighed deeply as Chewie closed the opening of the pod. I feel it get ready to go, I breathed in and out, I see us out of hyperspace. The pod gets ejected and I feel Rey's presence leave immediately.

The pod goes in the hangar making me breath heavily and feel it land on the floor. I gasped as it lands rather harshly, I see the doors slide open to see light through the small window above me. Soon the smoke clears and I see Kylo standing there, he walks to the side. I spot two stormtroopers walk into my view with a restraint in his hand.

As the hatch opens above me, I'm harshly pulled out of the pod and they tightened the restraints making me wince. Kylo comes up to me grabbing onto my bicep, walking us to the elevator as the door slides open we walk through them and they slide close. I stand close to the doors as he stood behind me.

"You don't have to do this." I spoke first looking straight. "I feel the conflict in you, it's tearing you apart." I said turning my head to him and faced him. "Ben, when we kissed, I saw your future." He looked down at me, my heart stopped seeing his eyes. "Just the shape of it, but solid and clear." I explained shaking my head as I kept my gaze on him.

"You will not bow before Snoke." I said softly as I stepped closer to him and he looked down at me, I glanced from his eyes to his lips. "You'll turn." I whispered as he leaned down close to my face.

"I'll help you. I saw it." I said leaning closer to him as did the same. He pressed his lips against mine, surprising me as I raised my restrained hands to his chest. I stood on my tip toes as he deepened the kiss then making me pull away, panting.

"I saw something, too." He said as I looked at him. "Because of what I saw, I know when the moment comes, you'll be the one to turn. Athalia." He said looking at me, I just backed away from him but keeping my eyes on his. "You'll stand with me." He said as I felt a myself shudder and he smirked. "Athalia, I saw who your parents are." He said as I backed up keeping my eyes on his, feeling the elevator stop and the doors slide open making me turn around.