ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕏

—————

—————

I see myself in this white room, I looked around confused as I walked to the only door here. I walk through and see a woman in her bed and a man beside a small bed. "Nathaniel, leave her alone she's alright." I see the woman speak toward the man laughing as he turns to her.

"Sorry, it's just what if something happens while we sleep, Athena." He spoke concerned as he walked towards her, "My father can't find us here, he will never get her." She spoke softly as she got up from the bed.

"Athena, you understand we ran away in time before you became empress." I frowned as he said that and he continued, "I just fear that Athalia will get captured by Sebastian and turn her dark like him." He said placing his hands on her biceps as they argue. "Nate, that will not happen, listen to me." She said reassuring as he looks up at him.

"Athena, your father the Emperor will try and get her, do I need to remind you that she's his blood too? The Cirillo bloodline." He said as he grew frustrated and the woman turned around towards the baby. "I would give my life to save my baby."

I flinched awake as I heard a door slam, I panted as I felt around for my saber and ignited it filling the room with the green glow.

I remembered the names Athena Cirillo and Nathaniel Labonair. I looked around seeing the sun rising and I got up knowing that Leia is waiting right now.

I brushed my short hair out, putting on a tan shirt with dark colored pants along with my holster and my usual black boots. I grabbed my saber clipping it onto my belt then stepping out of my room. I walked down the hallway as I greeted some Rebels and I walked out of the base towards the forest.

"Lia, your late again." Leia said as I nodded at her. "I know it's just I've been having weird dreams, but it's fine let's just continue." I said waving her off as Leia spoke up, "As we did before connect with them." She said making me sigh and nod.

I walked to my usual spot and closed my eyes them began to connect with the Force making me levitate and flip around in the air and rocks began to float around me.

"Be with me." I said softly concentrating on the Force around me. "Be with me." I repeated as I felt Leia's gaze on me.

"Be with me." I repeated as I continued to flip concentrating as I run out of patience not feeling them. "They're not with me, Leia." I said as I let myself down softly onto my feet as the rocks fall around me and walk towards Leia as she turns to me.

"Lia." She said as I walked towards her, "Be patient." She says making me huff as I walk up to her. "I'm actually starting to think they don't want to talk to me." I said as she looks at me smiling as I look at her, "Lia, nothing's impossible." She said shaking her head at me as I spot the familiar Skywalker saber in her hands.

"Nothing's impossible." I repeated back to her as I thought of an idea. "I'm gonna run the training course." I said as she handed me the saber. "Go ahead, Rey is coming in a couple minutes." She said as I nodded and ran off.

I ran until I see a familiar cliff and rope that Rey and I had placed, I grabbed the blue helmet and ignited the saber. I see the annoying little droid fly towards me as I put it on and slid the front down blocking my vision. I slowly walked across the rope as I blocked off the blasters that were shot at me by the training droid.

As I finished it I quickly took off the helmet and ran as I deflected a shot at me from behind. I ran seeing the familiar blue ribbon hanging off the tree branch that was mine. I flipped up cutting it quickly deactivating the saber landing in a crouch position as I reached out for it as it landed in my hand.

I continued to run as I got to another small cliff, I leaped off onto the other side rolling on my shoulder and getting up to run. I kept running as I felt a dark feeling go through my body distracting me as the annoying little droid swooped down and trip me.

I felt my anger rise as I grabbed the saber from my belt keeping the blue ribbon in my other hand. I ignited it as it shot at me hitting my bicep and I swing at it carelessly.

I put the saber between it and I as I messed with it a little. I stab at it but it moves and shoots at my shoulder as I yelp at the sting, feeling as if my anger was going to take over me.

I began to swing at it more savagely as it backs up making me step towards it. It moves then I cut through a tree and it moves to the right then I swing cutting through another tree.

I felt a darkness pull in me making me stop for a moment then throwing the saber towards it but it dodges it and cuts through another tree.

I see the droid as I concentrate on the saber coming back to me, I pull a long stick in my hand turning and stabbing the droid against the tree as I catch the saber in my hand along with the blue ribbon. I panted as I shuddered looking straight as I feel a vision pop up in my head.

I see a dark room with a throne, then me screaming out towards the door, then the same woman in my dream holding a little girl as I gasp at the images as it continued.

No! I hear, as I see the throne again, then I see Kylo offering me his hand from the red room Join me, as I see myself sitting on the throne wearing a black dress with a hood and cloak on, Join me.

I panted and gasped as I felt terrified at the vision that I just had. I suddenly hear BB-8 and turned around seeing him with a tree on top of him making me gasp, "Oh Gods, BB-8 I'm so sorry." I apologized, quickly walking over to him lifting the tree from on top of me and moving it to the side.

"I'm sorry." I apologized again as he chirped saying it was okay, I looked over him seeing a missing part on him making me wince. I lead us back to the base as I got to a tent I quickly grabbed some things putting them into a bag, "I didn't get to finish the training course." I spoke as I continue to grab them and zip it closed.

"I um got a bit distracted." I said standing up grabbing the part that broken off of BB and adjusting my belt as I stepped towards Leia, "I'm not really feeling myself right now." I said pausing as Leia looks up at me with a knowing face. "I know it looks...It looks like I'm making up stupid excuses." I said trying to make sure she knows where I'm getting at.

"Don't tell me what things look like. Tell me what they are." She said making me sigh, "I think I'm just tired." I said as Connix spoke to Leia, "General the Falcon still hasn't arrived. Commander's asking for guidance." She finished as I looked at Leia seeing her gaze on me already. I unclipped the saber from my belt and held it out for her.

"I will earn Luke's saber, one day."I said reasonable as she took it gently from me as BB chirped making me chuckle.

"Sadly no, you can't do that for me." I shook my head as I looked down at him. "Never underestimate a droid." She said pointing at me as she walked passed me, I turned my head smiling softly as she walked.

————

Hello again my boos how are you guys?
Edited again (welp here I am) :))

May the Force be with you!! :)