ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕀

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄?

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄?

———————

I walked out to see Chewie sitting by himself. "Chewie?" I said softly as it finally hit me, this big furry ball has been with Han since the beginning.

Chewie looks up and moans softly as I sat beside him making my eyes water. "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect Han." I said leaning against him as he wrapped his arm around as I pat his back.

I stood up as Rey walks up to me, "Leia needs us, now." She said as I walked with her to a room with R2 awake and with a map projected in front us. I stood beside Leia as R2 projected a map with a missing piece. This is half of the map to Luke I said to myself as I smile widely.

I look down at BB as he chirps to a man, "Yeah, all right buddy. Hold on." He quickly turns to take out the piece with the other part of the map.

As BB pulls the slot in and projects the map then connecting the map making it complete. I gasped softly as 3PO spoke up, "The map, it is complete." I stared awed at the completed map in front of me.

"Luke." I heard Leia said as I smiled at the droids, "Oh, my dear friend how I've missed you." 3PO says patting on R2, making R2 beep happily know that we found Luke.

I walk towards my temporary room as I opened my door, I look at the bed seeing the sabers and clip them to my belt. I sighed walked towards the room Finn is being kept in until he wakes up.

I sat down beside the bed, he lays in with this circular machine above his head. I put my hand on his forehead, "We'll see each other again, I believe that." I said as I got up walking towards the door but stopping and looking at him. "Thank you, my dear friend." I spoke softly then walked out of the room looking back at the man laying in the bed.

I walked out of the base towards the Falcon, I took a deep breath in and exhaled a shaky one as I got close to the only memory of Han, I had left other than Ben. I walked up to Leia and BB-8 with Rey beside me.

I stopped to talk to Leia as Rey smiles at Leia, "I promise Leia, I will bring Luke back with us." I said determinedly as she smiled at me, "Just be careful, Athalia." Leia said as she hugged me and I hugged her back then walked away with Rey beside me.

"Lia, Rey" I heard Leia call out for us behind us then turning to face her. "May the Force be with you." She says as I smile and nod towards as we walk towards the ramp of the Falcon.

I walked in heading towards the cockpit, I spot Chewie in his usual spot but see the empty seat. I hopped in the seat making me breath deeply then turn towards Chewie smirking.

I see Rey walk in then sit down where I used to sit, I glanced at Rey then Chewie. He growls confirming that he put the coordinates in.

"Well, we got an old man waiting for us." I said powering up the Falcon then flying up then putting the Falcon in hyperspace. I flip some switches looking as we get out of hyperspace, seeing the planet this old man has been hiding this whole time.

I sighed as I looked at the island feeling the gazes of both Rey and Chewie. I landed in beside a cliff, I hopped out of the seat.

"You can come along Rey. Chewie, R2 don't kill each other please." I said walking down the ramp seeing stones and patches of grass everywhere. We begin to walk up the stone stairs, I started to pant as we get closer to the top.

"What am I to expect of Luke?" Rey asked behind as I chuckle turning to look back at her then ahead of me. "Well, you're going to expect a grumpy old man, that's what." I said as we kept walking up then spotting stone structures that are shaped like small houses or huts. I looked around trying to sense Luke, I go the way where I sense him.

We walk up a pathway making me grumble on how all this walking better be worth it. I see a familiar body shape with the Jedi robes and cloak on, I stay silent until I see him turn towards us. My breath get caught in my throat as he pulls his hood off and I walked closer to him.

He looks at me as I reached inside the bag I carried and pulled out the lightsaber. I held the saber out towards him as he looks at it, as I felt so many emotions go through me as I see my old master standing in front of me. "Please, Luke." I said as I held it out so he could take it.

FIN

———————

Nah just kidding, now onto the Next Book!!
Edited again (thank you so much for reading my book!!) :))

May the force be with you! :)