ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄

——————

I looked back at Chewie and Rey as I sighed turning back around, "I'll go after him see if I can convince him some more." I said pointing towards him and Rey nodded as I followed him after that.

I just followed Luke everywhere, he went to see what he would say but not one thing.

I walked behind him as I see a creature that looks like its just sitting there and Luke walks up to it. I smile up at the creature and see Luke pull out a bottle then milk the creature.

It starts to make an almost whinnying noise. I look down as he looks up at me and drinks the green substance in the bottle.

I felt like puking then the creature looked at me and I immediately looked another way. I followed him to a cliff as he dropped his stuff on the ground, I see him grab onto the pole and swung himself across to another cliff. I ran to the edge, "Are you crazy?!" I shouted as I see him on a cliff but calm myself.

I hear thunder over me signalling it soon to rain, I look as he stabs down into the water. I back away as he pulls the huge fish out of the water and gets to the side of the cliff he came from. I stand there as he grabs his stuff from the ground and places the huge fish across his shoulders.

It rains harder and the wind gets stronger, as we keep walking, I struggle to keep my hoodie on over my head.

He walks into his small house, I stand there as I look down at the binary beacon in my hand. I look up to see Luke get out the house looking at me shaking his head.

"You're just wasting your time, Athalia." He said walking away to do the same thing he did yesterday. I huffed as I continued to walk behind him and up the side of the mountain. I stopped as I heard whispers and looked behind me then begin to walk towards it.

I continue to walk closer, its all fog until I get closer to this tree where the murmurs are coming from. I walked into an opening of the tree and see a set of books, the closer I get the louder they get. I reached out towards the books, "Athalia?" I hear Luke say behind me as I turned to see him.

"Luke, I know this place." I said glancing at Luke, putting my arm down. I look around the place then at the books.

"Built a thousand generations ago, to keep these." He said pulling out one of the books. "The original Jedi texts." He said opening the book and looking at a particular page.