Chapter 6

Top secret meeting, official members only.

MJ "Skelly told me that he wants to be apart of the group, what your thoughts?"
Duncan "I feel like it should be just us Skelly's channel is way bigger than ours and it will look like we're using him to get more subs."
Fasffy "I like it better how it is, don't get me wrong Skelly is a great guy but I feel like the four of us is enough."
Samara "I don't know Skelly so I don't think I should say."
MJ "no you get a say."
Samara "I also agree with Fasffy and Duncan this is big enough and it will feel like we aren't doing for ourselves anymore but doing it for views rather than the fans."
MJ "yeah I understand like it's more click bait but not great content."
Samara "exactly."
Duncan "so MJ what's your view?"
MJ "I don't know maybe later on when we have actually be around for a while then yeah but right now being beta click is enough, plus I thought Skelly was a member of click."
Duncan "actually so did I."
Fasffy "I don't know I'm not in Australia."
Samara "I couldn't tell you."
MJ "right so that is four no's and zero yes's?"
Duncan "correct."
Fasffy "so who's telling him?"
MJ "I will he asked me about it anyway."
Samara "so what we streaming this week?"
Duncan "please no more ark."
Fasffy "what about Rainbow Six Siege?"
MJ "never played."
Samara "sure I've played a bit."
Duncan "yeah sure how hard can it be?"

the stream.

Duncan "welcome to Rainbow Six Siege with the Official crew. Now who knows what we're doing?"
MJ "we're defending."
Duncan "right I'm Tachanka."
Samara "I'm frost."
Fasffy "I'm Ela."
MJ "I'll be Caviera."

The game went semi okay I was sniped by Glaz near the start. Samara was snuck up on by a Nøkk and Fasffy was obliterated by thermite but MJ on the other hand was doing amazing she took out the whole other team by herself.
Duncan "I don't know if I should congratulate you or start to worry about you."
MJ "I think a healthy mix of both."
We made a great team after that, I would be the heavy and draw all attention to me while MJ would come up from behind. Meanwhile Samara and Fasffy are ether working on the bomb or hostage.

After our many games we decided to call it quits but asked the fans to write in the comments what we should play next week. We edited it so it was a case of you could see what everyone was doing as the screen had been spilt in four.

After editing and posting the video me and MJ got packing for our holiday to America. In two days we would be meeting face to face with the other official members. This would be our Official get together (okay I'll stop with the official puns). Marcus and Kath where telling me to make sure I behave in America and to call everyday. To most this would be annoying but to me I was just happy I had someone to love me.

533 words small chapter but I'm half drunk.

The next one should be a big chapter.
Remember people there's a corona virus out there, so be safe.

Adopted by Lufu and Marcus On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara