Chapter 4

Me and MJ has gone out for a lovely evening a date, then we watched WW84 (wonder woman 84) and then we watched they sky and the world flow. We finished our date by staying together in my house (Kath and Marcus's).

Kath's PoV

Last night we went to bed before Duncan came home. So we went to check on him only to find both him and Mary Jane both in bed together? I didn't know what to do. I ran to get Marcus.

Duncan's PoV

I woke up when I heard someone bolt out of the room I woke MJ so she could get changed. I left the room to find Kath and Marcus. I found them both in the kitchen with faces of shock and anger.
Duncan "morning, who was the one that ran out of my room?"
Kath "morning and why is Mary Jane in your bed?"
Duncan "we decided that we should sleep together for the first time."
Marcus "why now?"
Duncan "because we have been dating for 6 months now and we where both comfortable with it."
Kath "so where is she now?"
Duncan "I'm my room getting ready, I didn't feel it was right not to give her privacy."
Marcus "at least your being considerate of her.
Duncan "I would never do anything to hurt her or do anything that will make her even remotely uncomfortable."

After a while of saying that I would look after her with my life and then saying I would give every organ I had for her. And this was only Kath and Marcus, this wasn't even her parents.

MJ's PoV

I came back to the kitchen to see everyone there. I was holding onto stormy and Pip when j walked in.
MJ "morning, how are you today?"
Kath "very good, how are you?"
MJ "a bit sore. I don't think Duncan use to sharing a bed."
Duncan "oh eh sorry about that. I'm new to this."
Kath "so how was your date last night?"
MJ "I loved it. It was better than I thought it could ever be. I'm planning the next one."
Duncan "I'm okay with that."
MJ "I think we should make a video."
Duncan "sure we can use Skelly's old PC."

Duncan's PoV

We started playing monopoly, fortnite well MJ did (I personally not a fan of fortnite I prefer COD WW2) and the Assassins Creed: Odyssey. We streamed all three games and we played with Fasffy, Kath and Marcus on Fortnite for a while. We also made a few clips for our channels and our joint channel. Once we had finished I drove MJ back home.

Once I got back it was time for the family live stream. I think I'm going to like it here.

463 words