Chapter 3

Kath and MJ have gotten on like a house on fire, Marcus gave me the talk (the birds and the bees for you kids who really shouldn't be reading my stories, I know some of you are out there).
Duncan "right look Marcus, I've already got the talk and to be honest do you think I would try to do anything like that with my boss's daughter?"
Marcus "yep your dead."
Duncan "thank fuck I want to go to Canada then."
Marcus "why do you like Australia?"
Duncan "I don't like the heat and I like the whole it's cold at Christmas thing."
Marcus "what barbecue not good enough for you?"
Duncan "I didn't say that."
We decided that we should finally find out what's taking them so long. Once we went back into the living room nobody was there.
Duncan "okay where the hell are they?"
I then checked my phone to see that Kath was streaming.
Duncan "I think I know where they are."
We walked into Kath's stream room to find MJ playing fortnite with Fasffy and Kath telling MJ how to play.
Duncan "so whats happening here?"
Kath "Mary Jane is playing with Fasffy."
Marcus "we can see that."
MJ "come sit with me."
I sat beside MJ on the chair there was just enough room on the chair for the two of us. Even though it looked like I was sitting on her knee.
Duncan "how about you sit in my knee then it's easier for you to play?"
MJ "sure."
We then proceeded to switch positions. Kath and Marcus decided to leave us to play for a bit. I plug in my headphones so that I could also hear Fasffy.
Duncan "I have now stolen this channel in the name of the Official empire."
Fasffy "wait where's Kath?"
Duncan "she left."
MJ "welcome to the official new gaming team on YouTube and twitch."
Duncan "McN Officially and Official Midge will rule over fruitopia."
Fasffy "don't forget Official Fasffy."
Duncan "we will be officially better than click in a matter of minutes once we become official."
Just then Kath came back and claimed back her channel. We ended the stream there and decided to make an official channel.
Duncan "so I'm McN Officially."
MJ "I'm Official Midge and we have become the Official channel."
Kath and Marcus filmed us both we had already started our channels. My channel mainly consisted of vlogs and a few games as where MJ's was all games and a few vlogs. We had made the Official channel when we started dating and uploaded monthly videos. First it was explaining who we where and where we wanted to go with our life's. After that it was compilations of our separate channels and a bits of additional content.

Marcus and Kath posted links to our channels on there socials. We got Kath and Marcus to film us playing with Stormy and Pip while we explained how I had now left the orphanage.

Officially 500 words